HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lilly Bordeaux: An Oily Bikini Day In LA

Lilly Bordeaux: An Oily Bikini Day In LA

Actress name : Lilly Bordeaux
Photo Title : Lilly Bordeaux: An Oily Bikini Day In LA
Genre : SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, Oil / Lotion, Outdoors, Pool, Solo

Description : Trim, slim and stacked, Lilly Bordeaux keeps herself in swimsuit shape. "I enjoy working out every day," Lilly informs us. "I like gymnastics and competitive fitness. I enjoy dancing and I am extremely flexible. "I love to show my boobs in low-cut shirts and tight clothing. I emphasize my breasts by choosing the right bras and swimsuits. I need special sizes. I wear a bra during the day and when I get home, it comes off for the rest of the evening. I appreciate a man who enjoys looking at women and admiring them." On a sunny day in LA, Lilly oils up at poolside, stands up to show off how tight and toned her body is, takes off her bikini top and super-tight shorts, leaving her wedges on, shows off her now-naked physique and fingers her pussy while sticking a finger in her butthole. "My husband is on your website a lot," said Lilly. He'll be on it even more to see his wife's videos and photos.

Pics : 80
Size : 126 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :3000x2000

Download Lilly Bordeaux: An Oily Bikini Day In LA - 126 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03282 секунды с 9 запросами