luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

My Cousin The Virgin

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Marcy Diamond
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

What up, what up, what up, WHAT UP..sup ladies and gents. This week we have an awesome update with Ramon, who decided to bring his cousin into the bangbus to get him laid. It seems like his cousin has been on his case about coming on the bangbus for sometime now. So we get him on board and go on the hunt. We come across this rude obnoxious but very stunningly beautiful chick we go back and forth but she gets on the bus. We talk the yip yap and convince her to do Ramon's cousin as a one-time favor. The pussy was laid out on a silver platter. But the kid (35 year old) pussies out big time, but no fear, Ramon's cock is always ready for any mission, and he goes to town on her. Ladies and gents, this weeks update is one for the ages.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download My Cousin The Virgin

Fun in Spring Break

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Babe West
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

So here we are guys continuing the same flow we had a shoot ago with the spring break action..Man so many beautiful women out there i was going nuts..alot of them took our money but just did nothing and kept it so i kept my cool and continued to be persistent with the women till we came across a group of lovely ladies and they seem to want to have a good time and then some dude just straight disses his girl in the middle of the whole ordeal and gets in the bus with us..guys Alot of fun so check it out...Stay tuned!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fun in Spring Break
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05540 секунды с 9 запросами