View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 06:45 AM   #14813
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie Dnepropetrovsk

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship
Video language: English
Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to nothing but her bitch so Kelly decides to exact some humiliating revenge for all the nights she was unsatisfied by his cock. Kelly orders Cameron to suck the dick of her new lover. Kelly truly enjoys his humiliation as she guides Cameron's face up and down her new lover's cock shaft, then has him stand over Cameron so his balls can flop in Cameron's face. Kelly giggles with delight as her new lover's cum falls on Cameron's face like a waterfall. She laughs as she smears the cum all over Cameron's face, then orders him to eat the cum of a real man. Kelly's new stud wants to get romantic but Kelly quickly puts him in his place telling him he is nothing but a bitch. Kelly orders him to his knees and tells him to lick her ass. As a treat for her bitch, Kelly puts chocolate candy in her ass and orders him to lick it out. With Cameron bitch #1, and her new bitch #2 on their knees in front of her, Kelly tells them that she is in the mood for some amusement and they are going to provide it. Kelly gives each of them a dildo and tells them to fuck themselves with it! As her two bitches humiliate themselves in front of her, Kelly masturbates her pussy, enjoying her sexual power over her bitches. But when they fail to fuck themselves hard enough, Kelly takes over, shoving the cocks in herself until both of her bitches are whining in pain. Finished with her bitches, Kelly orders them to do her housework while she goes out to have some fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

*Young Goddess Kim - Shiny Dark Servitude* Great Barrington

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, POV, smoking, boot
Video language: English
you couldn't resist My temptation and now you're on your knees begging to be used. I'm relaxing in the garden, My all black PVC outfit and boots are so shiny in the sunlight. The touch, the sound is so mesmerizing. All you are to Me is My smoke slave, you are to always be of service whenever I light up. Anticipate every moment I require your mouth hole to dispose of My ash. Worship your shiny dark Goddess, My sacred smoke, and be useful to Me ashtray! Lick My boot sole clean as I blow smoke in your unworthy face... And when I'm done using you and make you swallow My cigarette butt, you have the honour of sucking the mud off My boot heel. A blessing for such a lowly slave at My divine boots!
Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14786kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: *Young Goddess Kim - Shiny Dark Servitude*

Blair Williams - Milked & Creampied Cantil

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, CBT, Handjob
He is in quite the predicament. His head and all four limbs are restrained leaving his cock, balls, and asshole exposed for Blair Williams to toy with. She has bound his balls up close to his asshole so that they are out of the way when she strokes his cock. She fingers his ass while edging more and more. Blair drains his cock then scoops the cum up to pour back into his ass. He will spend the rest of the day leaking out the anal cream-pie from his Mistress.
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8302kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blair Williams - Milked & Creampied

Obliged to be Fucked - Carmen Rivera and Puma Moore - Full HD 1080p Middlebranch

Lady Puma Moore from Finnland and Lady Carmen drill the slave ass mercilessly with an electric Taser. The Baronessa stuffs his behind properly with rubber, while Lady Puma Moore delights in his oral techniques in her pussy. Now that his asshole has been scrupulously stretched, the blow and lick whore receives a ‘golden’ into his ass pussy. Afterward, he is allowed to wallow in the ladies’ juice like a mutt in heat. So it is only a matter of time as to when these ladies’ feet have milked him completely.
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9712kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obliged to be Fucked - Carmen Rivera and Puma Moore - Full HD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07257 секунды с 9 запросами