Cast video:
Name: Dave is a London cabbie

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 678 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 54 s

Genre: Blowjobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Hairy, Hardcore, Stockings
Description: Dave is a London cabbie. I had hailed him in Piccadilly and we were driving the long journey back to Surrey. Fortunately, he agreed a price for this journey beforehand as I would have had to take out a small mortgage to pay if the meter had been whizzing round like they normally do! We got chatting and it turns out that he thought he recognised me but was too shy to say anything. Me being me and never one to miss out on an opportunity, I asked if Dave wanted the chance to fuck me and appear on www.larasplayground.com He was definitely up for it, so we started talking about his fantasies. It turns out that he does a lot of airport runs and has a lot of air stewardesses in the back of his cab. I had just the outfit for that fantasy. So when Dave turned up, you can see, he’s a little nervous and his eyes popped out on springs when he had me in my air stewardess outfit, long black fully fashioned seamed stockings and black patent stilettos. See! You never know when and where I might pounce to get my next shag, so keep your eyes and ears peeled folks!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Dave is a London cabbie - 678 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03190 секунды с 9 запросами