Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default March 2002 Score: Minka & Kayla Vs Blue Balls

March 2002 Score: Minka & Kayla Vs Blue Balls

Actress name : Kayla Kleevage
Photo Title : March 2002 Score: Minka & Kayla Vs Blue Balls
Genre : Asian, Big Tits, Brunette

Description : The masked super hero Blue Balls carries unconscious Minka and Kayla into his hideout. Kayla wakes up first, then she wakes Minka up. Kayla: "Minka, Minka, wake up!" Minka: " What's up, Kayla...where are we?" Kayla: "I don't know, but this place needs a decorator bad." Enter Blue Balls: "Don't be alarmed, ladies. The effects of my sleep gas will wear off in a few seconds." Minka: "Who are you, baby?" Kayla: "Yeah, and why the mask? Blue Balls: "The world knows me as Blue Balls, the world's greatest wrestler. But I am also a super hero, a crime fighter and a man of science, and I need your help. I'm sorry for bringing you here in this way but I had to keep your arrival a secret." Kayla: "We get a lot of fans that want our attention but you take the cake, buster!" Blue Balls: "Minka. Kayla. I need your help in my fight against crime and I want the world's greatest big boob stars to join my team." Kayla: "Oh brother, Minka! Now I've heard everything. Like Charlie's Angel's, right?" Minka: "Kayla, let's see why this guy's name is Blue Balls. You got a big sausage, baby?" Kayla: "Yeah, before we agree to anything, we wanna see how much nutjuice you're packing, Blue Balls. Let's get his drawers off, Minka!"

Pics : 44
Size : 16 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1077x1600

Download March 2002 Score: Minka & Kayla Vs Blue Balls - 16 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03259 секунды с 9 запросами