View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 04:08 PM   #9662
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Atron Productions - Fantasies of Men in Uniforms (1999)

Release Year: 1999
Cast: Alex Wilcox, Dean Maxwell, Eric Scott, Luke Savage, Max Grand, Sam Crockett, Steve Cassidy, Stonie, Vince Bandero
Genres: anal, oral, general hardcore, condoms

Everyone loves a man in a uniform, so much so that someone wrote a song about it. However, I don't think they meant deliverymen and meter readers. When I think of men in uniform, I have lusty visions of firemen, cops and military men, oh, my. This video, on the other hand, is about a mysterious package that gets passed around by hot men in uniform, and everyone who comes into contact with it ends up fucking someone.
It all begins with a deliveryman who delivers the package and fucks the other deliveryman who picks up the package and delivers it to Stonie. Stonie gets it and has a somewhat heated scene with a meter reader, played by Vince Bandero, by a pool.

Total size: 7.2 GB in 4 files.

Download Atron Productions - Fantasies of Men in Uniforms (1999)
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04189 секунды с 9 запросами