Thread: Jomg.com videos
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 06:30 AM   #68
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Jomg.com- Leah Luv

Jomg.com- Leah Luv

Description:
Leah Luv - Age:19

You may know The Whoremonger from JOMG_s sister site, Spunkmouth.com. Maybe you don_t...and up till about last week, The Whoremonger knew nothing of JOMG. And now that he_s discovered the site, he_s a bit offended he was never asked to partake...so he took it upon himself to hit the streets for girls who wear glasses. From WM_s e-mail to us: What the fuck you guys? I didn_t know you liked girls with glasses I LOVE them...and once I saw JOMG, I high-tailed it to the Community College near one of my homes to start recruiting...and in no time I found brace-face teen nubile Lean Luv sitting in from of the Financial Aid building, weeping. Turns out the emergency loan she asked for was denied. I took her to the Student Union building, got her a soda pop and a burrito, and the next thing you know I_ve got her in a hotel room, good to go. Oh sure, I had to really pay up for this teen tart, but after my put options and short positions paid off, I had no problems coughing up the dough to get Leah Luv to blow Guess ol_ WM has more in store for JOMG.com, so be on the lookout for more from the Master of Filth (We just wish he_d learn how to use a hi-rez camera)
Model:
Leah Luv
Studio:
Jomg.com
Info:
File Name : Leah_Luv.wmv
File Size : 225.51 MB
Resolution : 448x336
Duration : 00:36:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5a33c3a324198

Время генерации страницы 0.14598 секунды с 9 запросами