WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Summer Day is excited about a fellow eating his jizz

Summer Day is excited about a fellow eating his jizz

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 160 MiB

Description: While the alluring blonde Summer Day is showing off her hot body she also likes to talk dirty. This amazing mistress likes making a cock hard by giving out cum eating instructions.nAre you looking at me? Because if the answer is yes, I need you to pull your cock out. Just start jerking it for me, just like that. I hope you are getting excited since I am excited as well about making you eat your cum. It is going to be so yummy so go ahead and keep stroking that dick. I am just going to keep thinking about you licking your jizz. I know it is going to be different but you will do it anyway.nKeep stroking your boner and I will tell you when you will be able to blow your load. You are going to enjoy your tasty semen. I can tell that you are in love my curves since you are getting very hard right now. Don't stop playing with it. I hope you are ready to have an orgasm because I am going to count and then I want you to cum in your hand and lick all of that love juice up.n - Summer Day
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Summer Day is excited about a fellow eating his jizz
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01665 секунды с 9 запросами