View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 06:58 PM   #7141
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bex White - Casting by Natalia Forrest

Not sure if Natalia Forrest is the right person to do Castings for me in the UK, she kind of scares the models when she says things like: 'you are going to wear this belt forever' and 'you will never be able to have sex again'. Hahah, I just love Natalia!
Today, she has her friend and experienced model Bex White over for a fun afternoon in a Carrara belt. Bex has done a lot of things, but this is her actual first time in a chastity belt! Natalia made it sure it was tight and locked before interviewing Bex about her feelings with questions like 'how many days do you think you can cope? a week?'. Fortunately, Bex is not easily scared, she is already thinking about coming over to Holland for an Chastity Deal, so she knows she has to get used to the belt and the Casting is a perfect opportunity.
She even thinks she can do two weeks (after she had been locked in it for about 5 minutes)! Natalia had to laugh and really urged Bex to wait until the end of the Casting to decide about a Chast.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14621kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 883.1 MB

Download Bex White - Casting by Natalia Forrest
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05012 секунды с 9 запросами