View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 07:22 PM   #5500
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Serene Isley - My Plan Backfires

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

My husband hasn't been paying me any attention at all and refuses to give me any money to go shopping with, he's such a jerk. I decide to get back at him by hiring a man to help me fake a robbery so I can at least get some of the insurance money. When I get there, he's already cleaned the place out, but to make it seem real and to make my husband feel guilty, I have the man tie me up so I can pretend that I had to go through this awful ordeal, I can already see the shopping receipts adding up!I tell the hired man to tie my elbows and wrists tightly and to make sure that it looks real! We banter back and forth a bit and I tell him to grab some panties from my room to gag me with, but to step on it, I don't have all day, and the arm bondage is already uncomfortable. He comes back and I tell him to make sure that I look disheveled before he leaves. He tells me to open wide and stuffs the panties in my mouth and winds clear packing tape around my head.The man opens my blouse and pulls my .

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4404kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.7 MB

Download Serene Isley - My Plan Backfires
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06790 секунды с 9 запросами