All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Clash of The Sex Titans

Clash of The Sex Titans

Type: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2000
Size: 124 Mb
Pics: 100

Tags: Hardcore Special, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Latina, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX
Description: Goddess of big boobs, and booty, too, charismatic Daylene Rio is ready for it. Not the Battle of the Sexes. She's ready for the Clash of the Sex Titans. When it comes to Daylene giving the cock TLC and getting her own satisfaction, she is a gold medalist in the coliseum of copulation with a Ph.D in carnal knowledge. "I love multiple orgasms, foreplay, kissing, snuggling and spooning," says Daylene in her seriously erotic, baby-doll voice. "I feel sexy when I'm all dolled-up, sipping some wine and dancing sensuously. I love to look sexy by wearing see-through leggings, no panties or bra or wearing see-through clothing. When I want it, I will walk up to a guy and immediately tell him I am attracted to him. I do not hold back! "I've watched my SCORE videos and DVDs by myself but for some reason when I'm on a date, the guy is always showing me clips of my scenes. "Shooting my first scenes at SCORE [in 2009] did change me, in a good way. I am much more open to sex and I think I'm more aggressive now. "The sex I've had always looks different when I see the video later on compared to when I'm making it. I notice things that I didn't notice before until I watched it." Even though Daylene has a pair of the biggest and sexiest tits at SCORELAND, she says her ass and her eyes are her best features because "the eyes say it all."
Cast: Daylene Rio

Download Clash of The Sex Titans:
https://k2s.cc/file/1134c12332068
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10542 секунды с 9 запросами