View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 06:47 AM   #9448
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BloodAngels - Clip 550 Frisco

Studio: BloodAngels
Genres: Latex, BDSM
Whatever could she want? Well, what do you think? A nice bit of tight bondage. Did she have to get all dolled up like that to get tied up?
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10071kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 884.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 550

Danielle Trixie - Let's Try the Clamps Ludwigshafen Am Rhein

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Danielle Trixie
Genres: All Natural ,Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Elbows Together ,Fully Fashioned ,Latex ,Leather ,Legs ,Nipple Clamps
Video language: English
This set was all about having Danielle try something new - something that would allow her to explore her subspace... and something that would really look good with her open-breast latex corselette. A nice pair of clover style nipple clamps. The anticipation is what this is all about now. She knows what is coming, but is helpless to stop it. The singleglove she is wearing is far too tight for her to remove, so all she can really do is wait - and struggle...
When the clamps do finally arrive, all the pent up emotion comes to light and things get really interesting. A fab set that is simple, yet classic. Yummy stuff.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danielle Trixie - Let's Try the Clamps

Randy Moore - Bambi Hope

Cast: Randy Moore
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Gloves ,Latex ,Legs ,Multi-Vibrator ,Orgasms
This set of Randy is sort of redux of a scene I shot with her back a number of years. She looks great in just about any position, but there is something about her standing in those 6" stiletto heeled sandals, tied up very tightly with rope, that just does it. Dressed in a sheer top, latex panties and gloves, she is really a sight to behold - along with those legs encased in shimmering nylons. All I can say is yowsa. She really did have Bambi legs after this scene... super sexy.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Randy Moore - Bambi

Chrissy Marie - Fits Like a Glove Barrhead

Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: Blonde ,Corset ,Elbows Together ,Leather ,Legs ,Panel Ball Gag ,Pantyhose ,Singleglove ,Stocking Feet
The lovely and crazily flexible Chrissy Marie presents somewhat of a problem... in that she is so flexible that unless I found a singleglove small enough, it was honestly very likely that she would be able to wriggle her way out of it. I've only seen one other gal able to do that and that was Eve Ellis. Luckily, I have just such a glove. It was made for me by Ledermeister quite shortly before he died. I had been saying to him that I need a smaller glove and he ended up making me two of them that were just crazy small. Most girls have a serious time when they are strapped up in them - but it fit Chrissy perfectly. She was happily quite unable to get out of it.... and the matching straps made it completely impossible and also quite, quite difficult. Enjoy!
Duration: 9:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4721kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 342.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chrissy Marie - Fits Like a Glove
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03151 секунды с 9 запросами