View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 06:48 AM   #9453
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chrissy Marie - Stringent Reception Harbour Head

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: Blonde ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Elbows Together ,Fully Fashioned ,Gloves ,Hog Tie ,Latex ,Legs
Video language: English
The lovely and eager Chrissy Marie makes her debut at the cafe in incredible style. I honestly wasn't expecting the sort of craziness that transpired when she came by this week. I really had no idea she was as adept at bondage as she was. I've worked with a lot of girls over the years, but it is rare to find one so flexible and willing. This particular tie was really, really tough. I'm honestly not sure how this actually happened on someone's first shoot. I normally wouldn't consider tying someone up I didn't know really well like this. It just happened. After I tied her arms together, she just lifted them up... and it was obvious that she was capable - so I went with it... the ensuing hogtie might have been a bit over the top, but you know... I guess if you are going to make a splash, it might as well be a huge one... great stuff... seriously.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4732kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 348.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chrissy Marie - Stringent Reception

Kendra James and Kobe Lee Mount Clemens

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: All Natural ,Brunette ,Catsuit ,Cheesecake ,Corset ,Foot Fetish ,Girl / Girl ,Gloves ,Latex
As Kendra is showing off her new latex outfit to Kobe her sheer pantyhose are just too much for Kobe to ignore. She feels them, kisses them, rubs her face on them. Kendra is enjoying the attention just as much as Kobe. She buries Kobe’s face into her pussy. Mmmmm. Kobe next has her way with Kendra’s nylon feet. She kisses and licks Kendra’s high arches and pointed toes. So wet! The tables are now turned as Kendra plays with Kobe’s feet and pussy. She gets so excited rubbing her feet on Kobe’s pussy that she pulls a vibrator into the mix. Kobe rubs her silky feet over Kendra’s boobs and face as Kendra masturbates with the Hitachi. A Foot Fetishist's Heaven! Picture Set:
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4778kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 485.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James and Kobe Lee

interview: Kendra James Bourges

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kendra James
Kendra bares all in a sexy interview for Bondage Cafe.
Duration: 40:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: interview: Kendra James

Bittersweet Therapy - Chapter 5 Karlstad

Having analyzed Christina's dreams, Dr. Emily decides to show her the "playroom" which has a large inclined table on it. Christina can't resist, climbs on the table, and put her wrists in the straps. Emily pushes a button, and the straps come down, trapping Christina on the table. She struggles as Emily explains that this is a whole new therapy. She has decided that Christina's fantasies should be made real, and prescribes some seriously tight bondage. She begins to turn the wheel at the top of the table, and Christina soon realizes that Emily has lured her on to a stretching rack. Emily doesn't listen to Christina's pleas and stretches her out very tight. She then gags her and brings her to orgasm with a vibrator.
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 449.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bittersweet Therapy - Chapter 5
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11452 секунды с 9 запросами