View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 06:50 AM   #9460
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BloodAngels - Clip 549 Tumacacori

Studio: BloodAngels
Genres: Latex, BDSM
I haven't used many tape gags recently - mainly because I wasn't a fan of the look of them and most tape doesn't work that well - or it works way too well and you can take off half of the skin on someone's face.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9359kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 815.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 549

Kendra James - Blondie Penns Grove

So with Covid having hit us all so hard - shooting has been really rather difficult - and when the model is Kendra and she lives on the other side of the country, it isn't surprising that we haven't seen each other for a year. Well folks, something is definitely different. After being a redhead for as long as I've known her, it was quite a shock to see her blonde. Not that I haven't seen pictures. She sent me one the day she started the process, but in person, and under the strobes, well, it was different. It might take a bit to get used to, but her personality is exactly the same, and she struggles the same, and comes just as hard - so... has anything really changed that matters? In this case, she brought with her a rather sexy latex playsuit and I thought we had to use it.
Pretty conventional bondage - but it is quite inescapable, the crotch rope was super tight (well, actually the outfit was super tight and the crotchr ope just helped it up between her legs - but the effect was the same), and once she was hogtied with the vibrator on her, the fireworks really started. Enjoy the struggles, folks!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 956.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Blondie

Catsuited Double Cross Tolu

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied, latex
Video language: English
Catsuited Double Cross bondage on bed extreme scene. enjoy!
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuited Double Cross

Kendra James - So Hot Etta

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Garter Belt ,Gloves ,Latex ,Legs ,Multi-Vibrator
Video language: English
This is one of those sets where it is obvious that Kendra was enjoying herself. Lots of laughing and good times. Now don't get me wrong. She is laughing because of the crazy situation she is in. Tied up really tightly, and having to come over and over again, is hard work. And she had certainly come too many times to count by the time the video was over. But Jim was right, there is always one more orgasm in there somewhere. You just have to go that extra mile to find it. The very sexy latex lingerie is courtesy of Miss James. She does have great taste in fetishwear. I posted a companion video with this showing the tie. And you might hear in that video where I'm talking about rope sizes... yeah... I really was talking about rope diameters. Look, it's important
Duration: 38:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - So Hot
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03493 секунды с 9 запросами