View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 06:51 AM   #9462
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Christina Carter - O-girl's Erotic Fantasy Part 2 Funchal

After a bit of masturbation and spanking in clip #0414, Christina Carter really gets her wish as Jim straps her elbows together, gags her with a ball gag and then sits back and lets her struggle. After a period of time, he returns with a vibrator.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 690.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter - O-girl's Erotic Fantasy Part 2

Kobe Lee and Kendra James Ragley

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Catsuit ,Corset ,Dress ,Foot Fetish ,Girl / Girl ,Gloves ,Latex
Video language: English
Kobe has no idea what is going to happen to her. She is tied tightly on the floor in a rope harness that attaches her hands to her hips. She is gagged and blindfolded you see, she has no idea Kendra is about to come and have her way with her. Kendra makes sure she gives all Kobe's special spots some attention starting with her nylon feet. She eventually takes off Kobe's blindfold before she goes to get a vibrator. Kobe certainly thinks she knows what is going to happen now! She cums over and over and over again. Kendra sucks on Kobe's toes as she pushes the vibrator deeper into her crotch making her cum some more. Two girls enjoying themselves, what more could you need!
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 583.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kobe Lee and Kendra James

Mina Meow - Shiny Luttrell

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mina Meow
Genres: All Natural ,Brunette ,Corset ,Crotch Rope ,Gloves ,Leather ,Legs ,Panel Ball Gag ,Pantyhose
Mina came by this week and we had a fun afternoon of bondage. I hadn't had Mina in for almost a year and it was really nice to get my hands on her again. I decided to do a modified box (square arms) lotus (feet together and outward). Mina thought it was cool - and I guess she missed my ropes as much as I missed her struggles
You can't really ask for much more. She got to try escape - really try, not fake it, and I got take pictures and video while she did it. Not much more to it than that really. I guess I must be pretty good at this, she didn't get out - hell, she wasn't even able to mess up the ropes... I feel so sorry for her.
Duration: 7:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4607kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 275.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mina Meow - Shiny

Kendra James - Whiskers Oregon City

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Ballet Boots ,Batgirl ,Catsuit ,Cleave Gag ,Cosplay ,Crotch Wire ,Gloves ,Predicament ,Redhead
Batgirl wakes to find her body tied tightly with thin clear twine. She struggles and wriggles, but the wires around her are just too tight to escape... and getting tighter. Batgirl realizes that the fibers around her body are Catwoman's cat's whiskers, and that the heat of her body is causing them to contact. She panics, pulling and twisting, but all to no avail. The whiskers just seem to get tighter and tighter. Can she possibly escape before they squeeze the life out of her?!!
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4651kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Whiskers
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08165 секунды с 9 запросами