View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 02:58 AM   #8085
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sierra Cirque - Creep Keep

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere. This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations - I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him - I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent! I am famished and thirsty - clea.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sierra Cirque - Creep Keep
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03214 секунды с 9 запросами