View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 08:22 PM   #9471
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dolly Dreams Wallins Creek

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex
Video language: English
Julie Simonedomination, rubber doll LeMarchand, extreme compilation scenes.
Format: m4v
Duration: 1:06:43
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2211kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly Dreams

Adv of O-girl - A Very Tight Xmas - Part 1 Maceo

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Brunette ,Cat Ears ,Catsuit ,Cosplay ,Crotch Wire ,Dressing ,Gloves ,Lady Felina ,Legs
Lady Felina (Diana Knight), dressed for the Christmas holidays in a short santa outfit, and needing something for under the tree, has just returned to her lair with a cache of stolen jewels. O-girl (Christina Carter) tracks her down to her lair. Lady Felina is prepare however, and drops a mass of diabolical holiday lights on O-girl, which quickly tangle around her body. She struggles to get free, but the lights just tangle more. Lady Felina explains that she is traps in strangle lights, a fiendish invention that will tangle and constrict around O-girl’s helpless body. She pulls O-girl to the ground and then tells her that if she can survive for the time it will take her to get changed into more appropriate attire, she will return and untie her. Lady Felina leaves O-girl to struggle in the lights and removes her dress and nylons and then gets dressed as Lady Felina, listening to O-girl cries from the other room. She returns and finds that although O-girl is now almost completely unable to move, she is still breathing… but barely. She sprays her with sleepy gas in anticipation of her next ordeal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4719kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 620.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adv of O-girl - A Very Tight Xmas - Part 1

Christina Carter - Mirror, Mirror, Mirror Bentree

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Latex ,Legs ,Orgasms ,Panties ,Pantyhose
I had an off the cuff idea the day I was shoot Christina. I got my hands on some mirrors and set them up. I had thought about doing something similar for awhile and I was actually suprirsed that it was far easier than I had initially expected. Yeah, I couldn't move around too much. And I had to put everything in certain places (lights and camera) so that they wouldn't be reflected, but with mirrors you get so many different angles that you don't really have to.
The bondage turned out to be much, much harder than it looked. My fault really. I didn't really want to do a scene where Christina was in distress, but she was. Everything was just crazy tight. All in all... it was sexy as hell. I hope you like the results...
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4773kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 510.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter - Mirror, Mirror, Mirror

Vinyl Bind Pierceton

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bdsm, Rubber, Latex
Sexy model Jamie in red Latex, Belrt bondage cuffs and ball gags on bed.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vinyl Bind
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03927 секунды с 9 запросами