View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 08:23 PM   #9473
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Christina Carter Togo

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Ball Gag ,Boots ,Brunette ,Chair Tie ,Cheesecake ,Corset ,Crotch Rope ,Gloves ,Leather
Video language: English
I've been shooting with this fabulous gal for many years, and we've done so many cool things that I can't ever think, lets try to top... "insert your favorite Christina Carter set here"... because that is impossible. But O-girl is a character that she took on after Andrea Neal retired and made it her own. So, I try to do at least one O-girl set when Christina comes by. The outfit has changed into various forms over the years, but it is basically the same. Christina, a vision in purple.
Anyway - I thought a throne chair would be appropriate. Did I know what sort of tie I was going to do... no. But as things normally go - they just sort of worked out. We did the arms over the head thing, and then after a few orgasms on video, pulled her arms down and did an interesting straitjacket sort of tie with her. People think the O in O-girl stands for orgasm. I'm going to take the road the Eagles take when they talk about Hotel California - I'll let you all make up your own minds about that... but she certainly does seem to have a zillion when she is dressed like this. Oh my.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 879.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter

Small Cage scene 2 High Shoals

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Bdsm
Two super sexy latex girls, extreme vibration orgasms and caged slave.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3005kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 185.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Small Cage scene 2

Small Cage scene 1 Glade Park

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Bdsm
Rubber doll, extreme cuffed metal bound and caged action, watch!
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 179.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Small Cage scene 1

Curious Obsession 2 - Chapter Pt 6 Fort Frances

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Angela Sommers
Genres: Blonde ,Corselette ,Crotch Rope ,Dildo ,Dominatrix ,Dress ,Elbows Together ,Fully Fashioned ,Girl / Girl
Randy finds herself tied tightly on her knees. A vibrator's been tied between her legs. Angela enters wearing a large pink strap-on dildo and carrying a remote control for the vibrator. She teases and torments Randy. The remote allows her to turn the intensity of the vibrator up and down making Randy anxiously wait for the dildo to enter her mouth. Angela turns on the vibrator and then makes Randy suck her cock as she plays with the controls. Randy is brought to orgasm over and over again while sucking Angela's dildo. Angela relishes in Randy's tormented orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4730kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 351.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curious Obsession 2 - Chapter Pt 6
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03425 секунды с 9 запросами