View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 08:24 PM   #9477
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pushing Daisy East Orange

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Daisy

X Num Dp scene 2 Lone Star

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Bdsm
Sexy black latex girl extreme hard tied up and vibed pussy play action.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2821kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 186.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: X Num Dp scene 2

Emily Addison and Randy Moore - Unexpected San Leandro

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Emily Addison
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Brunette ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Dominatrix ,Fondling ,Foot Fetish ,Girl / Girl
They say that the best things come when you least expect it. Now, I am not going to say that I wasn't expecting these two cafe superstars to be anthing less than, well super, but the unexpected part came from the fact that I wasn't planning on shooting bondage with these two lovely girls that day. But when our plans changed at the last minute, I decided that a good ol' bondage day would do very nicely indeed. It's a funny thing, Emily and Randy did their first ever softcore girl / girl shoot with each other - and for me. Years later, they are still just so wonderful together. It's all just so easy. So playful. How could it possibly be anything but spectacular.
I guess I could have screwed it up. I could have lit it badly or not framed the action properly, but as it happens, I ended up doing a pretty good job. I really love these pics - and I hope you do too. They are a culmination of a three people coming together to create something really cool. The unexpected is always a magical thing. It doesn't happen very often. I am just grateful when it comes around.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addison and Randy Moore - Unexpected

Suellburg Sling Clune

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Bdsm
Sexy black latex fetish girl, extreme pussy play on bed, solo action.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2860kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 245.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suellburg Sling
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05431 секунды с 9 запросами