View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 08:36 PM   #14842
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Young Goddess Kim Yawkey

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels
Video language: English
A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Goddess Kim

SweetFemdom - Kat Dior - Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2 Longueuil

Studio: SweetFemdom
Genres: Femdom
Kat Dior has Lance Hart locked in chastity. His blue balls are aching. She has him well trained at this point to crave a huge dick up his ass. She fucks him in the ass, hard, four times total. This is the second time. Kat laughs when he whimpers and drips pre-cum out of his caged cock. She humiliates him for having a pathetic locked up, worthless cock and makes him beg her to fuck him harder.
Duration: 13:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SweetFemdom - Kat Dior - Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Raw whipping therapy Cowiche

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German
Two Mistresses armed with flogger and a crop whip will clearly be enough to make the most sensitive corners of this slave’s body go from white to shameful pink. They come whipping him so hard he will definitely wake up with lots of bruises tomorrow.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3773kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw whipping therapy

Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy Riviera

Cast: Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess
Genres: Threesome, Pegging, Strapon, Amateur
Video language: English
Rough domination threesome. Italian Virgin boy gets pegged by Italian stepsisters Marica chanelle and Tina princess.
Duration: 48:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3091kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05055 секунды с 9 запросами