View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:15 PM   #9480
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Adv. of O-girl and Nylonika - Razor Sharp Bait - Part 2 Lawley

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Diana Knight
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Cat Ears ,Catsuit ,Catwoman ,Dilemma ,Dungeon ,Gloves ,Lady Felina
Video language: English
Having survived Lady Felina's dastardly shriv-tex fibers, Nylonika (Kendra James) finds herself strapped down under a razor sharp pendulum. Lady Felina (Diana Knight) calls O-girl (Christina Carter) in her car to inform her of Nylonika's impending doom and recommends that she join them at Cheltenham Manor if she doesn't want to find her partner with a split personality. As O-girl speeds off, Lady Felina throws a switch and the pendulum slowly starts to lower. Can O-girl possibly reach Nylonika in time?!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4753kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Adv. of O-girl and Nylonika - Razor Sharp Bait - Part 2

Sara Liz - Strung Along West Newbury

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sara Liz
Genres: All Natural ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope ,Dilemma ,Fully Fashioned ,Garter Belt ,Legs ,Pantyhose ,Predicament
This is a very interesting video for a number of reasons. For one, it really looks quite innocent. Sara Liz in a sexy straitjacket with a tight line running between her legs. Yep, there is a rope that makes sure she can't accidently fall, but it isn't actually tight enough for her to use it to ease herself out of her predicament. The predicament? Well, I think that is probably kind of obvious.
This one was quite torturous. It's basically a very tight crotchrope multiplied. She has to keep herself as high as she can on her toes, but she can't get high enough to do herself any good. All that happens is that after quite a short period of time her feet and legs start to get tired and that just adds a whole nother level to all this. You will see some images where Sara is smiling... those honestly were her laughing at "just how she could have gotten herself into something this bad and this and there isn't any way out of it…” Sara struggles and moans as Jim lifts the rope a little higher, give her a break by lowering it, but then quickly returns her to her diabolical situation. Eventually he feels sorry for her and lets her down, but instead of releasing her completely, he ties her feet together and then ties her neck down to her feet and leaves her to cook dinner. Poor Sara. She never gets a break.
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 602.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Liz - Strung Along

Arielle Lane - Skate Bonaparte

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Arielle Lane
Genres: Brunette ,Cleave Gag ,Crotch Rope ,Dress ,Gloves ,Latex ,Legs ,Multi-Vibrator ,Orgasms
When Arielle comes to town, it is always a special occasion - and I thought that sort of occasion required an outfit to match. So, I pulled out this lovely latex skating skirt, which strangely only ever fit a couple of different girls. I had a feeling it might look good on Arielle and I was not wrong. With the glove and nylons, well, it was a "fitting" costume for what was to come. In this case, a nice hands at the sides frog tie. Arielle said that this tie was one of those where if anything happened to me, she was "fucked". Meaning that she had no chance to get out, or do much of anything. It was just super tight - which she didn't mind at all. I ended up using multiple vibrators at the same time here, which was awfully fun to watch. Just super sexy helpless struggling, and moaning. Just the perfect way to spend an evening.
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 609.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Skate

Bound For Good Loma

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Ashley Renee, Anastasia Pierce, Sasha Monet and Lexa Lane.
Genres: Latex, Fetish
Ashley has been missing for quite some time. Unknown to others she is being held captive within the dungeons of the beautiful Sasha Monet. She is Sasha's most prized possession and is expected to perform perfectly at all times. But Ashley is a naughty girl, and alongside fetish favorite Anastasia Pierce and newcomer Lexa Lane, Ashley is put through a series of delightful tortures.
Watch as Supermodel Ashley and her Gorgeous Fetish Friends engage in the Sublime in this Bondage Masterpiece!
Format: avi
Duration: 39:31
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1076kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 350.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound For Good
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05446 секунды с 9 запросами