View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:16 PM   #9481
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Randy Moore - Orgasmic Stretch Bowmansdale

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Randy Moore
Genres: Blindfold ,Blonde ,Bodystocking ,Corset ,Crotch Strap ,Elbows Together ,Kneeling ,Latex ,Legs
Video language: English
Randy, dressed in a latex waistcincher, sexy, sheer black body stocking and 6” stiletto heeled sandals, is bound in a stretchy but utterly inescapable PVC single glove. Perched on a small wooden stool in the dungeon, she wriggles and squirms, but she can’t get out. Jim enters and adds tight leather straps to the mix, as well as a blindfold and then a leather panel ball gag. Jim puts a vibrator down between her legs and tells her to straddle it. She does so comes. Jim re-enters and after multiple orgasms she is left to struggle. Finally, she grabs the vibrator with her feet stocking feet and gets herself off. Very sexy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3526kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Randy Moore - Orgasmic Stretch

Emily Addison and Mary Jane - Sleeve Time Owendale

Cast: Emily Addison
Genres: armbinder ,Ball Gag ,Blindfold ,Blonde ,Boots ,Brunette ,Chain ,Corset ,Elbows Together
Emily has shed her shy persona from her earlier encounter with Mary Jane (video 392), and is now in control. She has dressed herself in a very sexy open-PVC teddy, pantyhose, knee-lengthed, patent leather boots, and finished it all off with some very tight chain that she has locked around her body. Mary Jane is there too, although she is quite helpless. Emily has her laced into a tight black leather single glove, corset and nylons. Against her protestations, Emily straps a ball gag into her mouth. Emily then plays with her, rubbing her hands all along her helpless body and kissing and caressing her. She then blindfold her and masturbates as Mary Jane struggles. She grabs her stocking feet and sucks them as she brings herself to orgasm. Once satisfied she changes Mary Jane’s ballgag for a another one, but this one has a leather panel in front. She then leaves Mary Jane to struggle and squirm by herself.
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4757kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 435.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addison and Mary Jane - Sleeve Time

Arielle Lane - So Tight Metamora

Cast: Arielle Lane
Genres: All Natural ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope ,Fully Fashioned ,Gloves ,Harness Ball Gag ,Hog Tie ,Latex ,Legs
Arielle Lane is a girl that longs for this type of thing. She is another of those girls that grew up the librarian and then bust out of the mold and became a serious kinkster. Smart as a tack, and as kinky as they come. She has a serious perchant for nylons. bondage clothes in general (who bondage girl doesn't, I ask you?) - and particular elaborate gags. This lovely muzzle gag always seems to put the girls into the proper mood. The panel keeps the rubber ball firm in place and the straps keep the muzzle where it is supposed to be.
The bondage here was all about being tight - and as things progressed, it just go tighter and tighter. Whether it be the hogtie rope fed through the top of her gag and then down to her crotchrope, or a crazy tight standard hogtie that included the crotchrope and made it absolutely merciless... I hope you enjoy the effort Arielle put in here - because your praise is certainly well earned...
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 675.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - So Tight

Kendra James - Black Cat - Onscreen Tie Billingsley

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Blonde ,Catsuit ,Crotch Rope ,Gloves ,On-Screen Tying
While Kendra was out for my birthday party, we decided we would do a shoot (I mean, why not, right?). So I thought a nice white rope on black catsuit thing, would be cool. I haven't done one in awhile. I also thought folks might like to see the actual rigging process from beginning to end. It's a long process. Someone asked me how long it takes to tie one of my bondages the other day. I told her around 20-30 minutes. I was right. This one took around 30 minutes. Mainly because it actually required white a lot of tensioning. I wanted to make sure it looked right. For those that are new here, or have never actually watched me tie, I really don't have a complete picture of where the ropes are going to go when I start. I have an idea, but the actual path they take, that is a mystery until it happens. That is another reason, why this sort of thing takes as long as it does. I hope you enjoy the ride.
Duration: 24:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 907.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Black Cat - Onscreen Tie
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11973 секунды с 9 запросами