View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:16 PM   #9482
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Insex - 1016 in rubber Clarkedale

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Insex
Cast: 1016
Genres: Body-Bag, Collar, Corset, Dildo, Extreme-Bondage, made Orgasm, Gag, Heels, Hood, Inverted, Kneeling, Labia-Clamp, Latex, Mittens, Posture Collar, string, Rubber, Spreaderbar, Stumped, Suspension, Undressing, Vacuum, Vibrator
Video language: English
When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. “My most recent sculpture,” my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.
Format: avi
Duration: 24:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 332.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - 1016 in rubber

Cali Logan - Struggle-icious Murrysville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cali Logan
Genres: All Natural ,Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Dress ,Elbows Together ,Hog Tie ,Legs
It's been far too long since we have Cali has come by - far, far too long - but that is fixed now. Cali is back and she is sexier than ever. Dressed in a black lurex dress, black stockings and heels - she was dressed to party - and struggle. These pics aren't complicated - but they are crazy sexy. I hope you enjoy them. We certainly enjoyed shooting her... yummy stuff. Wow.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali Logan - Struggle-icious

Kendra James - Black Cat Greentown

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Blonde ,Catsuit ,Crotch Rope ,Gloves ,Multi-Vibrator ,Orgasms ,Panel Ball Gag ,Predicament ,Rope Bondage
As I mentioned in the 1376 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly, and this one was certainly done correctly, it is just as effective as when her hands are behind her. She really can't reach anything. Not the knots, or the vibrator, that I was going to shortly tie in place. You can all be the judge however, because she does a lot of squirming, and I think it is quite obvious she is utterly helpless. Especially after I tie her in an impromptu sort of ball. Double magic wands make sure Kendra is completely spent after this video. It's really a good thing that she loves coming while tied up...
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Black Cat

Mary Jane - White Hot Bellville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mary Jane
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope - Knotted ,Legs ,Pantyhose ,Rope Bondage ,Sandals ,Stiletto Heels
Super leggy Mary Jane is back in another sexy struggle video. Dressed in tight PVC and pantyhose, Mary Jane struggles with her elbows tied together and her arms pulled up, she is completely helpless, and it only gets even more difficult when her neck is pulled down to her knees. For fans of tight, stringent bondage and struggling.
Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4696kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 247.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mary Jane - White Hot
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02788 секунды с 9 запросами