View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:29 PM   #14851
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Marley Brinx - Marley's Chastity Victim 1080p Helenwood

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom
Mistress Marley has a special surprise in store for you and your misbehaving slave cock. From now on every time you get a boner these sharp steel spikes will puncture your cock for my enjoyment. Your balls are going to swell up and turn a dark shade of purple once your dick is locked up and under my complete control. Don't worry as I am a kind Mistress and will let you cum one last big load for me while you stare at my perfect ass. Now pull down those pants and start jerking what little manhood you have left as time is running out before your fate is sealed forever.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7725kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 570.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marley Brinx - Marley's Chastity Victim 1080p

Dick-O-Rama Fun for Sub Slut Marcelo Safford

Studio: Severe Sex Films
Cast: Andi Rye, Marcelo, Jimmy Broadway
Genres: Femdom, POV, BDSM, Bondage, StrapOn, Humiliation, Pegging, Spanking, Feminization, Bisex
Mistress Andi Rye has a surprise for her strap-on sub Marcelo. But before he can enjoy his gift, he has to demonstrate his way with a dildo. Andi makes him suck her strap-on, then adds another big dildo up his butt. Finally he gets the most difficult test, sucking two silicone cocks at the same time. Andi is pleased and brings out his reward: Jimmy Broadway’s real cock to suck. Marcelo insists it’s his first time, but the second he starts blowing Jimmy, it’s clear the little slut is experienced in cock sucking of all kinds.
Duration: 11:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 389kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 39.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dick-O-Rama Fun for Sub Slut Marcelo

MistressGaia - Mistress gaia - Orgasmic Diana

Studio: MistressGaia
Genres: Femdom
The slave is tied naked to a chair, his legs are spread apart. He is going to undergo an intense punishment and he is excited, yet afraid. Mistress Gaia arrives wearing stiletto heel boots and blacks gloves. She is also carrying and a plastic bag. Without hesitation she puts it on the slave's head squeezing and clasping her hands around his face. Immidiately the slave becomes breathless and begins to panic.
Duration: 12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1531kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MistressGaia - Mistress gaia - Orgasmic

Brianna Rose - Suffer the Edge Lindsey

Cast: Brianna Rose
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Mask, Straight Jacket
Video language: English
Mistress Brianna has a special rubber hood on her slave's head making it so he must control his breathing at all times. If he squirms too much it will be a lot harder to gasp for air as she slowly edges and strokes his cock. Mistress Brianna guides him into a state of pure relaxation so he can learn how to control his body, mind and especially orgasms. He is not allowed to cum until given permission and Mistress Brianna wants to make sure his cock first suffers from a case of intense sexual frustration.
Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brianna Rose - Suffer the Edge
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03918 секунды с 9 запросами