View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 06:42 AM   #2
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Young Inches - 720p Miyakojima

Cast: Alexis Clark, Patrick Dei
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
This week a new face makes his first appearance with us: nasty Spaniard Alexis Clark came to Barcelona in search of some nice hungry ass to fuck with his XL banana. Our sexy Latin Patrick Dei is always available for a hard session of sex and so the two mates meets at Patrick’s place to spend the afternoon together. There is no need to say that the two nasty boys will stay most of the time in the bed and that Patrick will give his best to cope with all the raw inches Alexis has to offer him!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 375.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Inches - 720p

Mago & Montijo Blue Ridge

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mago, Montijo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos, Uncut
Watch Mago & Montijo bareback flip-fuck, and check out more of the hottest gay videos inside!
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 903.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mago & Montijo

Bruno Bordas Gerardo Bartok and Abdul Black Creek

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RedHotLatinos
Cast: Bruno Bordas, Gerardo Bartok and Abdul
Genres: Group sex, Latinos, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Cumshots
In another room, straight couple, Gerardo and Rocio are checking in. Bruno, the helpful bellboy brings in the luggage. The two lovers immediately get down to the business of making out. Rocio takes off, leaving Gerardo on the couch in a towel.
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bruno Bordas Gerardo Bartok and Abdul

Drew Ortiz & Kelton Serviced Jarud Qi

Cast: Kelton ,Drew Ortiz
Genres: Sex Act Toys ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brunette ,Black ,Chest Smooth ,Shaved
When we got Drew to do a peep video, I was not sure about his tattoos. But he had such great sensual energy, and clearly he loved showing-off. He was getting divorced and eager to get bills paid for, but also explore playing with another dude.Kelton was needing some quick cash for an upcoming Spring Break, so I had the two jump in in and do an oral video together. We know Kelton likes to bottom, and Drew actually seems to be interested in having his ass played with. Drew paid a lot of attention to Kelton when they were jerking off, but his dick got really hard when Kelton was blowing him. Drew also looks like he totally enjoys sucking on a dick!Drew thought a toy would be fine, and he picked a large one and a small one. I think his eyes were bigger than his hole though. They tried getting the bigger one in, but either it was too floppy/slippery or just too big to go in. They switch to a smaller, stiffer dildo, and that did the trick. Kelton sucks him off while sliding the toy in and out.He then uses the toy on Kelton, and you can see he is very aggressive and skilled at sticking it into another person.They finish with Kelton jerking-off in Drew's face. Props to Drew for doing a facial his first video. Drew starts jerking quickly and unloads first. Less than a minute later, Kelton busts his load on Drew's chin. Though, I think Drew would have been fine with cum in his mouth. Eventually Drew sucks out the last drops and there is a tiny bit of cum eating!I love Drew's energy. I think I will see if I can cock inside of him!
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5937kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew Ortiz & Kelton Serviced

Griffin Barrows & West Serviced Zanesfield

Cast: Griffin Barrows ,West
Genres: Build Muscular ,Build Swimmer ,Chest Hairy ,Hair ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brown ,DK Blond
Sanitized version for viewers who may not like fetish play. After West came in, I told him it was likely he would work with Griffin. Some of the gay models tend to be pickier about who they work with, so will ask for access to the site. Anymore, I just set them up an account so they can see the other models, but also see samples of videos and how they go down. So I gave West access to the site to do some research, and at the time, the Griffin & Vander Director's Cut video had just aired. West texted me that he didn't realize we did wet stuff on the site, and said he would totally be down for it. I guess I haven't really integrated this fetish play into a Serviced video. A glory hole video, sure that happens. But I thought we could have a little in Serviced video to help spice things up. West was immediately attracted to Griffin, and was a surprised at how hard Griffin was. He himself said he struggled a little to stay hard, and he got new found respect for models that are totally on top of their erection game. Even still, he is super charged-up, and he was just shocked he got wobbly a couple times. Ironically, West was hardest during the wet portion of the video. His cock loved the extra moisture to jerk-off with! As usual, Griffin brings his 'A' game, and West certainly throws it back at him. West seemed a little hard on himself about stay hard. Frankly, I really didn't notice it. And when it came down to cumming, he busted so easily! Griffin's timing is also spectacular! West really does have what it takes to do adult video work, so I hope he comes back for more!
Duration: 18:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Griffin Barrows & West Serviced

Dorian Ferro & Nathan Serviced Newton Falls

Cast: Dorian Ferro ,Nathan
Genres: Build Lean ,Build Swimmer ,Chest Hairy ,Hair ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brown ,DK Blond
Dorian is back to give a guy some proper head! Nathan did get a little nervous to start with, but Dorian works his cock smoothly to full mass in no time. Nathan was really impressed with Dorian's skills. His cock has a lot of give to it, so Dorian was able to suck it in all kinds of angles. Nathan even got a little verbal during the video and pretty much just kicks back watching Dorian suck his cock. The rimming def made him feel awkward. Dorian changes gear and slides under him so that Nathan can fuck his face. Nathan gets his juice back being in nice dominant position. Dorian doesn't give up on his ass and actually gets a little more ass eating in while Nathan strokes his cock. Dorian flips him on his back and uses a double handed stroke to milk a giant and far-shooting load out of our surfer dude!
Duration: 13:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dorian Ferro & Nathan Serviced

Ansony, Ken Summers Taiyuan

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ansony, Ken Summers
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
The mind of our power bottom Ken Summers is always filled with dirty thoughts, and even more so when he meets our hung Latin top Ansony. You know Ken has a wild passion for big cocks and today his Ansony has got a huge one for him to enjoy till the end. Watch how Ansony first enjoys Ken’s hungry mouth and then hammers and sticks his XXL dick into that perfect ass until the young fuck-buddy can take no more.
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 343.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ansony, Ken Summers

Время генерации страницы 0.07949 секунды с 9 запросами