Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default No Bra Can Hold Victoria Vale's Gigantic Tits

No Bra Can Hold Victoria Vale's Gigantic Tits

Actress name : Victoria Vale
Photo Title : No Bra Can Hold Victoria Vale's Gigantic Tits
Genre : SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo

Description : An appearance by Victoria Vale always gets the "Fantasy Girl" crowd charged up and eager for more of her. She has the figure and the looks that big-bust artists of the last sixty years were, and are, inspired by. Masters like Otis Sweat, Bill Ward and Stanton and a generation of web-based artists. Wrote SCORE Guy Seth, who tapped into this: "I love so many models but this is clearly one of my favorite genres: the stunning Amazonian showgirl. It harkens back to an era when big-bust showgirls drove TSG and the world. I am keenly reminded of Busty Dusty." SCORELAND: So Victoria, do you know how much your breasts weigh? Victoria: I think they're between five and six pounds each. SCORELAND: Amazing. If you can choose any word or sentence printed on your T-shirt, what would it be? Victoria: "My eyes are up here!" SCORELAND: Do car shoulder belts fit you comfortably? Victoria: Not at all! They constantly slide down. SCORELAND: We hear that often. Can you suck your own nipples? Victoria: I can...just barely! SCORELAND: How sensitive are your nipples from 1 (low) to 10 (high)? Victoria: I would say a 6-to-8, depending on how turned on I am. SCORELAND: What will always stiffen your nipples? Victoria: Thinking about sex or erotic talk. SCORELAND: What do the fans want to see you do in future shoots? Victoria: I feel like I've been asked to do more fetish type stuff, like Latex and stockings, and also shoot with classic and sports cars, something I love. And, of course, requests for hardcore scenes.

Pics : 100
Size : 148 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :3000x2002

Download No Bra Can Hold Victoria Vale's Gigantic Tits - 148 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05113 секунды с 9 запросами