WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Time for Sunshine's kinky cuckold experience

Time for Sunshine's kinky cuckold experience

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 2 min 46 s
Size: 103 MiB

Description: Gorgeous Sunshine enjoys an audience while being ravished by her handsome stallion. Lucky for her, an obedient slave will do anything she says which includes being her personal cuckold.nI need you to get down on your hands and knees and let me handcuff you because I want you to watch me fuck. I have brought my man so I can demonstrate to you how I get down while you are looking at us get nasty from that corner. I like to be stretched out in bunch of different positions and be fucked from the side. Sometimes I will turn around and watch. I also enjoy having an audience while my lover is penetrating my tight tunnel of love.nYou are going to enjoy yourself so much while worshiping me form a far and wishing you were the one entering my dripping wet pussy. I know you are also going to get really turned on by this kinky game. Unfortunately, there is nothing you will be able to do about it since you are all tied up and unable to play with your erected prick. That is a real shame.n - Sunshine
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Time for Sunshine's kinky cuckold experience
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10595 секунды с 9 запросами