View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 06:51 AM   #12
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Castro turns XRay into his bottom bitch in New Amateur Action Wesson

Cast: Castro, X-Ray
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut
Video language: English
Tuesday January 18th, 2022 new video added. When we first met XRay last week he said he wanted to be Castro’s bitch in his first LatinBoyz Amateur Action Video. And that’s exactly what he got. After fucking him him in every conceivable position Castro shot such a big load that part of it landed on XRays face and even further behind XRay on his pillow. He loved how Castro’s dick stayed rock the hard the entire time and he fucked him as good or better than anyone else has anyone else before.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6531kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 570.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Castro turns XRay into his bottom bitch in New Amateur Action

Bareback Bussy vol.2 - Breed And Bounce Sanders

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Raw Rods Productions
Cast: Day Day Rockafella, Myles, Malcome Tanner, Ellis Wesley, Alonsoe Avery, Manny, Tae
Genres: Amateur, Black, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Interracial, Masturbation, Cumshot
Day Day and Tae meet up in Cleveland for a promotional event they are set to do with Rock later that night. Day Day and Tae both have been talking about meeting up for a while and getting down. Tae sees the perfect opportunity to make that happen and Day Day is ready. Before you know it, Tae pops that dick out and Day Day doesn't waist anytime sucking it up. Mae Tanner and Ellis Wesley are in class and Mae has to explain to another neer the real deal about Cocodorm University. Ellis can't believe what he's hearing but decides to give it a try. They start by dropping trou and sucking each others dicks to get things going. Ellis bends Mae over and eats his ass, getting his tongue and fingers in deep. Mae bends Ellis over and puts him up on the chalkboard and shoves his big dick all the way in. It's just another day in class! Myles Moore and Rick Riley are two new models that said they are wanting to be part of the adult film industry. Everyone loves to have sex, well at least we know these two do. What a good match up this was. Both are tall as fuck, especially Rick Riley, and sexy too. They both have big dicks as well which is never a problem on Raw Rods. So it begins with Myles jumping on in head first, no pun intended, to show us what he is all about and what he has to offer. Manny and Alonzoe are asleep, but Alonzoe wakes up with some morning wood. He rolls over and starts waking Manny up. It doesn't seem like Manny is wanting to get up, but Alonzoe knows how to change his mind. He starts rubbing that dick against Manny and before you know it BAM! Manny isn't going to turn down no dick, so he does what he does best.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Bussy vol.2 - Breed And Bounce

Slurpin' Jizz vol.2 Reynolds Station

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Caedon Chase, Ty, Joey Sommers, Nick Piston, Eric Borden, Rhett Hengst, Chad, Jason Summers, Tom
Genres: Amateur, Oral, Cumshots, Gloryhole, Threeways
Slurpin 'Jizz 2 , is a major Treasure Island Media hit, and it's an incredibly hot, raunchy and delicious cum eating extravaganza. I rarely get as hot and horned up as I do when I watch their DVDs, and this one is no exception! Paul Morris and crew have out-done themselves on this one.
This is 100 minutes of load after full load of cum being pumped and dumped into guys mouths. Guys, it doesn't get any hotter than this DVD if you like watching hot cum shooting into mouths.
Every man in this film is appealing. There wasn't one guy in SJ2 who didn't turn me on, and there are all sorts of men here. Sometimes in these gonzo-style videos, the men are so piggy and raunchy that unless you're into tons of body piercing and tattoos they won't hold any appeal. This DVD however, not only brings you hot pierced and tatted guys, but also a goodly number of "guy next door" types. I'm one of those "guy next door" types of guys and this DVD was refreshing to watch. I see that I can be a cum loving pig, too, without having to look like a human pin cushion.
Among the reas I like Treasure Island Media (and there are plenty) is that their videos are raw, unscripted, unchoreographed, and unpolished. Director Paul Morris just turns on the cameras and follows the guys' spontaneous action without edits, splices and dices to the footage. They don't try to scenes into something that they're not. Some studios are known for drive toward beauty and perfection, which is great for them. But Treasure Island is known for keeping it real and creating films that almost everyone can relate to, and I Love that! It's real sex, real men, real raunchy and a real good time!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:21
Video: 480x352, XviD, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 706.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slurpin' Jizz vol.2

Best Of Big-Dicked Luke Diamondhead

Cast: Ashton Bradley ,Luke Desmond ,Sebastian Kane ,Sean McKenzie
Genres: Anal ,Ass Play ,Chav ,Compression ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Edging ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Facial ,Oral Sex ,Domination ,Fetish ,Amateur ,Big Dick
We're taking a look back at one of our hottest boys with this special edition video. Luke Desmond gained a lot of fans real quick, and it wasn't just because of that huge uncut cock of his, although it helped! This handsome chav lad was down for almost anything, as long as his big meat was enjoying it he'd give it a go. Check out these compiled clips of some of his hottest moments, his awesome shaft being sucked and stroked, his tight pucker being rammed with toys and rigid shafts, his cum loads being made to splash in incredible gooey finishes!
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6475kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 527.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Of Big-Dicked Luke

Hot Bods, Hard Rods! Cove

Release Year: 2005
Studio: CitiBoyz
Cast: Sean Tyler Nathan Brooks Shane Stone
Genres: Twinks, amateurs, solo, masturbation only
An all-solo treat for the eyes! Eleven 18-21 year old hotties strokin' their cocks just for you. Every scene a different background and style, with lots of creamy cumshots.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:05
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1466kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Bods, Hard Rods!

Jesse Webster Solo Jerk Off Ferriday

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off
Amateur sexy twink Jesse Webster Solo Jerk Off, home made action.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse Webster Solo Jerk Off

Axl Willsboro

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Stud, Muscules, Solo, Amateur, Masturbation, Cumshots, Military
Axl stands a whopping 6′ 3″ tall and weighs 185 lbs, he wrestled undefeated in high school, played a little bit of football but was more serious and interested in wrestling. He enjoys kayaking and hanging out with his German shepherd. When I ask Axl how he feels about sex with men he’s quick to say that even though it’s new, it’s exciting and seems lessplicated than the relationships he’s had with women. When I joke with him about being all smiles during a three way shoot the night before and wondering if he was having fun or just acting, he’s quick to point out that he was definitely having fun. During that shoot we joked that he could probably suck his own dick and when he tried he was actually able to touch his tongue to the head. He was so excited that he tried it again during this solo but wasn’t limber enough. But it was sure fun watching him try.
Duration: 23:30
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1974kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Axl

Время генерации страницы 0.05717 секунды с 9 запросами