BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Holiday 2001 Voluptuous

Holiday 2001 Voluptuous

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1036x1600
Size: 5 Mb
Pics: 20

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde
Description: Sure, Ivy gets laid in her personal life, but as a model, she's even brand new at solo nude posing. "The first time I had sex in my life, I had a lousy lover so the sex was terrible," Ivy said. "But with each lover, the sex got better. The hottest sex I ever had in my life was a few years ago when I worked at a marina. I had an encounter with a man in the bathhouse during my 15-minute break. It was wild and frantic. When I did this Voluptuous photo session in the studio, I was very nervous and anxious! I'm new just posing by myself! My hands or his hands caressing my breasts got me so excited that there where times when I had to take a break. It was too much to handle! My tits are highly sensitive, not just my nipples, but every inch of my boobs. My favorite position that afternoon was doggy style. He shoved his cock into me so hard once, I thought I was going to pass out! Thank God, the studio is soundproof. He came right after tit-fucking me. He made a mess all over my tits! I came twice during the shoot. The (mostly female) studio staff watching, the lights, the reality of what I was doing here, the idea that thousands of strange men would be looking at this at home later on--it all got me terribly excited."
Cast: Ivy

Download Holiday 2001 Voluptuous:
https://k2s.cc/file/1c4a7ecd69772
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13518 секунды с 9 запросами