View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 06:52 PM   #14863
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jasmine Mendez - Megapack Part 22 Letart

Genres: Femdom
Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body.

Total size: 6.6 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Mendez - Megapack Part 22

Cum in his own Ass Florahome

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Milking
Video language: English
Amateur guy Prostate Massage and Milking Cock - Cum in his own Ass! Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1484kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 68.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum in his own Ass

Night School Teacher Sofi Educates Her Students Obedience (2022) Shaftsbury

Release Year: 2022
Imperious and strict night school teacher Sofi teaches obedience to her two subby students - a guy and a girl. The plans of the perverted female teacher are to raise a slave and a slave-girl for herself. Therefore, while parents think that their teenagers are learning knowledge - in fact, every day the submissive girl and boy turn into slaves for their teacher. First of all, the strict Sofi sat down on the sofa, and ordered her submissive students to kneel in front of her and kiss her feet. To further humiliate her young slaves, Sofi spits on the head of the schoolgirl while she kisses her Mistress''s shoes. Then, using the advantage of owning two slaves at once - Domme Sofi took them by the hair and pressed the face of the slave girl to her pussy, and the face of the slave guy to her ass (pussy worship lezdom and ass worship femdom). Then the cruel teacher changed roles for her slaves, now the slave guy became a human furniture for her (for facesitting), and the slave girl became a foot-servant for the Mistress''s legs. The narcissistic teacher sits on the student''s face while the schoolgirl kisses and licks her feet. Then, for fun, Sofi put her hands on the face of the slave guy for hand over mouth smother. To support her femdom power and permissiveness, the teacher Sofi often spits on her slaves, both in their faces and on any part of the slave body. It''s gorgeous group role play female domination and lesbian domination at the same time.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14832kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night School Teacher Sofi Educates Her Students Obedience (2022)

Mistress Anette - Chaste Fuck Hole Nonantum

Release Year: 2022
Mistress Anette finds her slave trying to use his cock for his own selfish pleasure by fucking a sex doll. So she locks him in chastity and hollows out his ass to show him that his only purpose is to be used for her pleasure. Mistress puts a gimp mask on her slave and a strap-on cock on the sex doll he tried to fuck. So now he’s going to get double stuffed. With every thrust she pushes in deeper and sodomizes this gimp fuck toy.
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6415kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Anette - Chaste Fuck Hole

Cuckold Face Ride Catia La Mar

Release Year: 2017
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Vendi Carson
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Cuckolding, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Vibrator, Chastity
Mistress Vendi puts her cuckold bitch on the floor so she can ride the dildo strapped to his chin. She will not allow her bitch to pleasure himself while she is enjoying the dildo. She is getting off, but her cuck bitch won't have pleasure anytime soon. She grabs his chastity device, laughing at his pathetic state as she cums over and over again telling him about the fun she has been having. Vendi tells him the naughty details on how she has been cuckolding him.
Duration: 11:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11220kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Face Ride

Your Last Smothering Myconos

Release Year: 2017
Studio: GoddessHarley
Cast: Goddess Harley
Why is it that I'm in such good shape and you are a fat, disgusting slob? If you want to be my bitch, you've got to start shaping up. And I have just the perfect way to start you on the path to wellness. A diet change. Yeah I think what you need is a diet of my sweaty, royal ass. I mean, think about how much wonders it will do for your disgusting self! You'll be smothered...you'll be forced to build lung capacity! Your chest will have to learn how to hold my weight on it! Even your disgusting taste buds are going to start learning about better quality things...like the taste of my sweaty ass compared to whatever the hell it is that you eat that made you that disgusting. Aren't I just the best? Sometimes I think I may be too kind to you. Now say 'thank you' to my sweaty ass and take a breath.
Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 285.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Your Last Smothering

OnlyFans - israelimistress - Jardena Mistress Goddess femdom - Part 1 Cashton

Studio: OnlyFans
Officer Deltore has a growing suspicion that her captive prisoner is smuggling something deep inside his ass. She spares no time and straps on her anal probing cock to find out if the bitch has anything to hide.

Total size: 5.4 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - israelimistress - Jardena Mistress Goddess femdom - Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03140 секунды с 9 запросами