View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 06:52 PM   #14865
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Avery is a Domme - Avery Black and Glenn King - Full HD 1080p Derrick City

Avery’s accountant has some questions about her tax deductions: why is she deducting thousands for whips and handcuffs? Why is she deducting thousands for spiked shoes? Why is she deducting thousands for custom bondage furniture? She decides to show him what she does. She takes him to her dungeon and treats him like one of her filthy little submissive slaves. He finds out that he loves being Avery’s bitch…
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery is a Domme - Avery Black and Glenn King - Full HD 1080p

Ariana Marie - Caged Cunt Pleaser Dellroy

Cast: Ariana Marie
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, High Heels, Bondage, Face Sitting, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Queening, Chastity
Just because a slave has his cock locked tightly away doesn't mean he still can't please and worship his Goddess. Sex crazed Goddess Ariana Marie puts her boy-toy's tongue to work making him prove how much he loves his station in life. There is no place he would rather be than under his Goddess's sweet holes pleasuring them all night long.
Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11327kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariana Marie - Caged Cunt Pleaser

Lana Roy Longbranch

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Video language: English
Sexy glamure mistress Lana Roy perfect humiliation slave guy scene.
Duration: 22:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8351kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Roy

Mrs Claus Is a Mean Bitch - Adam Christopher and Pristine Edge - Full HD 1080p Szekszard

Adam the Elf is working away in Santa’s workshop making toys when he meets the new Mrs Claus. The new Mrs Claus is much younger and hotter than Santa’s previous wives, and has a different way of doing things. She explains to the elf that Santa loves her and would do anything for her. If she told Santa to banish an elf from the North Pole, he would be banished forever! No elf wants to be banished, so Adam agrees to become her elf-bitch. He will do anything to avoid his terrible fate!
Duration: 35:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mrs Claus Is a Mean Bitch - Adam Christopher and Pristine Edge - Full HD 1080p

Welcoming The New Whipping Boy Peachland

Release Year: 2016
Studio: GoddessHarley
Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Human Furniture, High Heels, Foot Gagging, Legs Fetish, Bare Feet, Foot Fetish
Video language: English
This is the luckiest slave in the world. I live near him and have selected him to serve me regularly at my apartment. Today I lay down the law and make him lick my shoes as I explain that this is his new life. He can take pain too. Also look for him in my other clips coming soon. I get so many emails from slave that want this treatment so you can watch this video and see if you would react better.
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8259kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 560.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming The New Whipping Boy

Riley Jenner & Yasmin Scott - Space Clits Rhoadesville

Cast: Riley Jenner, Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Amazon, Pegging, Sci Fi, Strap-on
Amazonian Femdom Aliens search the galaxy to find and capture all micronian males. They love fucking little men with their space clits. Women in the future have evolved and grown their clitorises large and powerful so they and now penetrate the male species. After he is brainwashed and mesmerized it is time for anal probing. The Amazons get so excited stuffing him full of their space clits. Yasmin and Riley take turns using his orifices for their pleasure until they ejaculate into his microinian ass.
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11315kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Jenner & Yasmin Scott - Space Clits

His Ass is Mine - Vol. 2 - Scene 4 - Veronica Avluv - Full HD 1080p Krotz Springs

She pegs him and drools his second load into his mouth like a mother bird. Nasty MILF Veronica Avluv porks Kurt's 'beautiful boy cunt' as he sucks rubber cock ass-to-mouth. The sweaty slut loves eating ass, and her pussy squirts as she fucks.
Duration: 38:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6655kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Ass is Mine - Vol. 2 - Scene 4 - Veronica Avluv - Full HD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05908 секунды с 9 запросами