Old 02-11-2022, 05:49 AM   #15
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Corey and Tim El Monte

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
I was super excited when I heard about this pairing of Corey and Tim, from our guest director pal Mike. You see, both of the guys are essentially brand new to the fold, and both are -- frankly -- super hot. We just met Tim the other day for his very first solo, and Corey has only done one hard core scene (with Drew). Well, the guys go from 0-60 in about two seconds flat today. By the time they are done -- both Corey and Tim have gotten fucked for the first time, both guys suck dick, and both blow big loads all over the place. So, let's get to it! Mike opens the scene, asking "We gonna have some fun today?," as both gents are already on the bed, stroking semis in their briefs. "Aw yeah," both Corey and Tim say, all-smiles. I'm loving this already! "I'm pretty much gonna leave you to your own devices, alright?" Mike says. "You guys just… see what you can do." "Can do!" Corey says, seemingly eager and ready to go. Both of the guys are already busy, stroking their dicks. Corey is rock hard, and it isn't more than about, oh, 20 seconds before they're waving their cocks in the air. The guys waste no time, as they each reach over and start jerking one another. Offe the briefs, revealing their super-toned bodies. (Have I mentioned how insane Tim's abs are? I think I have. Repeatedly. lol.) Corey gets up on his knees and starts to blow Tim, who continues to jerk Corey. Man, we are *off* to the races here. Now keep in mind that Tim told us he had never done anything with a guy before, so unless he was fibbing, this is all really new for him. He's taking it in stride, and seems pretty interested in Corey's cock (which is achingly hard throughout). That said, Tim takes to sucking dick like a duck to water, as he goes down on Corey with gusto. Corey leans over Tim, to reach down and jerk him, and then asks Tim, "How's my dick taste?" Corey gurgles an answer: "Good." The guys switch into a 69 position on the bed, with Corey on top, feeding his dick to Tim. Corey is clearly enamored with Tim's dick, as he licks, jerks and engulfs it. Corey fingers Tim a bit, while Tim, meanwhile, focuses his tongue on Corey's ass. Boom! Next thing you know, Corey is splayed out on the bed and Tim is spearing into him from behind. It's a beautiful sight, I tell you. We get a full-frame shot of their beautiful bodies -- and amazing asses -- as they fuck. Corey is in heaven, grunting out "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" most of the time as Tim pistons in and out of him. Tim eventually shoots his load all over Corey's face and lips. But wait, we're not through yet. It's Corey's turn to fuck Tim! Corey mounts Tim from behind and slowly enters him. Poor Tim doesn't know what hit him, but Corey is taking it slow. "There it is!" Corey says, once he's gotten inside Tim. While Corey can't get too far inside Tim without the latter protesting, he gets a good deal of his dick up in there, pumping away. Tim is clenched up and super-tense. He's clearly never done this before. Eventually Corey pulls out and shoots the most massive load all over Tim's lower back and ass. It's like the flood gates opened or something. Tim's ass turns into a big glazed donut by the time Corey's through with him. The guys relax on the bed for the post-sex chat. Mike seems surprised by what just happened, saying it was "totally unexpected." Both guys say they'll be back for more work, even though "it hurt," says Tim. Corey says he had fun too, adding that "Pain is pleasure." Well, alright then!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:02
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corey and Tim

Flip Flop Latino Bareback Reymundo And Leo SOLOLA

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Reymundo, Leo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English
We haven’t done a flip flop Latino bareback scene in a long time and this scene happened by accident. Reymundo (the cutie wearing the hat) shows up for his interview with our photographer. His friend Leo comes along because he is giving him a ride to the location. As our photographer is taking Reymundo’s test photos it is obvious that Leo is getting an erection. Within 15 minutes they are making out to help Reymundo get hard. It isn’t long after that before they’re sucking each other dicks. And then Reymundo starts rimming Leo’s ass. That can only lead to one thing and the next thing you know they’re fucking each other in all kinds of positions and of course they’re doing it raw!
After a long hard fuck Reymundo’s ass was literally begging for Leo’s cum in our Latest Amateur Action and he was finally rewarded.
Duration: 15:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flip Flop Latino Bareback Reymundo And Leo

Franco & Joss & Rebel: TagTeam Raw Left Hand

Genres: Gay, Anal, Oral, Bareback
Everybody gets fucked in this video!
Two newbies, Joss and Rebel, both agreed they would try bottoming for the first time.
Rebel really had the furthest to go, given that he didn't even try sucking dick during his Serviced video, but he was determined to expand his horizons.
Joss was more optimistic and open-minded, and he seemed the most eager and turned-on of all the guys.
Franco is down for just about everything, and lead the pack.
He started by showing Rebel how to suck a cock, then let him take over sucking Joss's uncut cock.
Rebel doesn't do too bad either, and ends up servicing both Franco and Joss.
As for the fucking, we started again with Franco leading the way. Joss opens him up with his thick cock, while Rebel not only fucks his face, but sucks on Franco's cock as he is getting rammed.
Next up, the newbies get fucked. Boy, you can really tell Rebel is struggling to take a cock for the first time. I know many want to see these guys be pros, but this is an amateur site, and I know some of you love seeing them struggle.
Franco fucks him gently, and eventually Rebel gets over his discomfort and sucks on Joss's cock.
Joss, was more optimistic about getting fucked, but the reality was a little more painful. You can see on his face he is struggling with the initial insert. Surprise!
But after that he got into it, stroking his hard cock and even encouraging Rebel to fuck faster. Joss is pretty good at multi-tasking too, sucking on Franco while he gets fucked.
Rebel gets close and then creampies Joss's virgin hole.
With cum still dripping from his ass, Joss then fucks the cum out of Franco. That Franco, he sure does like the feeling of being fucked.
Joss does a great job cumming all over and inside Franco's hole. A pro in the making!
I don't want to play favorites, but Joss really stands out in this video, and I love that he is willing try anything once!
Duration: 32:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 715.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Franco & Joss & Rebel: TagTeam Raw

Jizz Up (2013) Trinidad and Tobago

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Blake Crawford, Blake Parker, Caleb Calypso, Gordon Sterling, Jason Phisher, Logan McSionnach, Reid Hollander, Tyler Frisella
Genres: Gay, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Amateur, Twink, Cumshot
Jizz Up is packed full of horny guys looking for some bareback action! All they want to do is shoot their jizz up someone's ass!
Duration: 1:35:36
Video: 640x456, AVC (H.264), 1595kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jizz Up (2013)

Adrian Monroe Jerks off Chivacoa

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off
Amateur sexy twink Fit Preppy Boy Next Door Adrian Monroe Jerks off.
Duration: 17:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 298.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrian Monroe Jerks off

Below Deck vol.2 Heathsville

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Active Duty, Dirty Bird Pictures
Cast: Kaden, Colin, Adam, Levi, Casey
Genres: Rimming, Group, Cumshot, Amateur, Muscles, Military
Kaden and Colin, two super-hot looking studs, get it on below deck. Colin worships Kaden's sculpted body and devours his ass. Sparks fly when Kaden inserts his beautiful cock in Colin's ass. When they're done, Adam, Levi and Casey go below deck as a trio for some sucking, fucking, and cumming
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:01
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 996.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Below Deck vol.2

Jason on the bench Country Club Hills

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Bondage
Amateur twink Jason, very hard spanking and wipping ass action.
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 604.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason on the bench

Время генерации страницы 0.03552 секунды с 9 запросами