BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Score September 2006

Score September 2006

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 10 Mb
Pics: 40

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Solo
Description: Starting off as a topless model in London tabloid newspapers, like many British girls, Lizzie makes the jump to men's mag appearances with this virgin debut. She's 5'7", 128 pounds, and measures 40-26-36. Born in Brighton, her hobbies are horseback riding, an activity she loves with a passion, and doing the "touristy" thing in the London area. (The tabloid reporter's angle about Lizzie was that her boobs hindered her show jumping!) She also likes clubbing (no surprise), a night sport that's big in London. "When I was younger, I hated how guys stared at my chest but when I turned 18, I couldn't wait to fulfill my dream of becoming a glamour model, especially as I'm more than amply qualified with my natural boobs," said a confident Lizzie. "I looked at SCORE magazine before I agreed to pose. I read a few issues and was very impressed by the girls. I felt I would be in excellent company. I recognized quite a few of the Brits. I also didn't have to worry that rude things would be written about me."
Cast: Lizzie Goldsmith

Download Score September 2006:
https://k2s.cc/file/6cc52745e105a
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07684 секунды с 9 запросами