View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 12:13 AM   #316
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 50plusmilfs.com- This Badd Gramma loves her fuck machine

50plusmilfs.com- This Badd Gramma loves her fuck machine

Description:
This Badd Gramma loves her fuck machine
In her first video for 50PlusMILFs.com, 53-year-old divorcee, mother and grandmother Justine (also known on the Web as Badd Gramma) gets introduced to The Fuck Machine. She_s very intrigued by this piece of machinery. It fucks her mouth and pussy. At one point, she gets on all fours so it can drill her hairy snatch from behind. All the while, Justine keeps up a steady stream of fuck talk. We asked her if the people she knows would be surprised to see her here, and she said, My friends from high school might, but those closest to me already know I_m a sex worker, as we like to call ourselves in San Francisco and elsewhere. I think everyone should be allowed to do this sort of thing as a job, legally, whether that means just posing for photos or actual prostitution. She also said, I really love sex and I love money, so it just seems like a natural fit. Just like the dildo at the end of the fuck machine is a natural fit for her pussy. Justine masturbates at least once daily. I like to lay the vibrator between my thighs so it_s touching my clitoris while I stimulate my nipples. I often entertain a dirty fantasy while doing it and sometimes, at the moment of orgasm, I make a magical wish. I recently introduced my friend to a mini-wand style vibrator, and she_s hooked I can_t believe she got to her 50s and had never experienced that. What a sheltered life that poor woman must have led. But then she met Justine. Good things happen when you get to know Justine.
Model:
Justine
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : Justine_34923_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1088.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:44

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a5cb0b03fbab7

Время генерации страницы 0.03978 секунды с 9 запросами