View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 06:13 AM   #23
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Amateur Gay POV - Taking A Peek Pounding Some Cheeks - 1080p Wilsall

There's nothing like scoring a hot piece of ass at the local Gloryhole. Today must be my lucky day because gorgeous furry dude Giuspel7 is ready and waiting for me in a nice assless singlet. Nothing I like more than a nice round muscular ass and a hot hole. He gives me a really nice look and plays with my bulge. I knew this snap-front jock would come in handy. He takes my cock into his throat, and now that I've taken a peek, time to pound some cheeks! I love it when a guy self-fucks himself on my pole. It makes me cum so hard and I can't wait to push my load into his ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Gay POV - Taking A Peek Pounding Some Cheeks - 1080p

Young, Hard & Solo vol.25 Rathdrum

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Club 1821
Cast: Conrad, Mason, Robert, Shane, Troy
Genres: Amateurs, Twinks, Masturbation, Cumshots, Handsome
Young men with fresh faces, firm bodies, big cocks and low hangers. Curious? Stroke it til it squirts with five smooth, young hardbodies in steamy hot solo and duo jack-off action. The seriously hot and the seriously smooth 'n young stroke it on-camera for your pleasure. All breathtaking close-ups as well as provocative camera angles, simply and beautifully photographed by award-winning director Brad Posey.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1167kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young, Hard & Solo vol.25

Niko, Shea, Tito Dawson Creek

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Niko, Shea, Tito
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome.
Video language: English
We open on Niko, Shea and Tito lathering up in the shower -- and things are already off to a great start. Niko and Shea are soaping up Tito, and all of the guys are already half-hard and on their way to erection heaven. Seeing their bodies glisten under the water is something else, I tell you -- it's very sexy.
As they rub and grope each other, Shea leans in for a kiss from Niko, and he responds, and the guys start making out. Meanwhile, Tito reaches around to give Niko a helping hand with his dick, and everybody is hard now. We make sure to pan up and down to get a nice, long look at their bodies -- and their amazing legs. There's a lot of body worship here, and I don't blame them one bit! These boys have got muscles for days, especially Niko and Shea, who I could watch rolling around all afternoon. lol.
Tito encourages the guys to get down on their knees to service his dick, and they oblige. Shea and Niko take turns slurping down Tito's dick, licking and and stroking him good. "You like sharing that dick, huh?" Tito says, and Shea responds with a mouthful of cock, "Mmmhmmm."
Tito turns around, feeding Shea his dick in full, while Niko dives between Tito's ass cheeks with his mouth. While licking and probing Tito's ass, Niko jerks off Shea, and then dips down to start blowing him, too. These guys get into more positions than a pretzel.
A position change ensues, with Niko blowing a standing Tito, while Shea is down on his knees, servicing Niko. Soon, we've changed positions again, and Tito is down between Niko and Shea, servicing both guys.
Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 494.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Niko, Shea, Tito

8Boyz in a bed East Princeton

Release Year: 2006
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Anthony, Austin, Javiee, Noah, Tony, Javier Cox, Julio Pietro, Rick TheRuler
Genres: Oral, anal, amateur, group sex, young latinos mans
When the bed is rockin 'don'te a knockin'
Julio brings his buddies, Noah, Tony and Austin over to his place for a hot four way and they waist no time getting out of their clothes. These are four hot lean Latinos right of the streets of New York and they are all ready to have some fun.
Duration: 1:07:29
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 646.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 8Boyz in a bed

Big Boys Pleasanton

Release Year: 1998
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Cast: Walter, Victor, Andre, Rodrigo, Carl, Sergaj, Sanco, Olle, Bolle
Genres: Amateur, All Sex, Anal, Oral, Threesomes, Twinks
Big boys like big toys ... and they will do anything to get a big one! Walter, in his late twenties, does push-ups in his jock strap, while Victor watches from the bed. Victor strips down and pulls out his very nice thick eight incher and lets Walter sit on it. Victor, a true redhead, fucks Walter before giving him an intense slow-motion facial. We move on to Sanco, Olle, and Bolle who are having a pillow fight in bed. There is lots of rimming, finger poking, bareback fucking, facials and hot three-way action as the hotties play around. One guy sucks off the other two just after they have shot their loads. It makes for a nice scene worth watching again. Very cute blond Carl bareback bottoms for Sergaj and several times screams out "fuck my ass" in perfect English. Carl pops a small load while being fucked and Sergaj shoots his load down the throat of Carl. Andre, an older blond with hairy chest, fucks cute Rodrigo, who stays hard the whole time. Rodrigo then fucks Andre before Andre gives up a facial on Rodrigo's lips while Rodrigo shoots a big load on himself. Lots of rimming, finger fucking, bareback sex, cute faces and good sex.
Duration: 1:17:45
Video: 512x336, DivX 3, 1119kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Boys

Closed Sex Room Reyno

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bareback, Asian, gay
Amateur japanese gays twinks and hunks hardcore sex home made scenes
Duration: 2:31:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1722kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Closed Sex Room

Thresome amateurs Fishers

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Asian, gay, Amateur, hardcore, Uncensored
Threesome hot sex from japanese amateur gays Satoshi, Minoru and Makoto.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1953kbps

File size: 712.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thresome amateurs

Время генерации страницы 0.08159 секунды с 9 запросами