View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 06:27 AM   #52
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bentley Layne & Daniel Greene Serviced Mulino

Cast: Daniel Greene ,Bentley Layne
Genres: Build Swimmer ,Build Twink ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Cock Hung ,Cock Uncut ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Ethnicity White Guys
Video language: English
It sometimes surprises me how experienced these 18-year-old guys are. They must get a lot of practice earlier than in my day! Daniel Greene has some skills and I already have him booked to come back and do a sex scene. But for today, we get to check out his oral skills with Bentley Layne. Daniel starts by sucking on Bentley, and like I said, he really knew how to suck a dick. They actually spend a fair amount of time making out, and I think Bentley quickly determined that Daniel was not only a good cocksucker, but an excellent kisser. They make-out some more, fondling each other's cocks. Then it was Bentley's turn to show-off his blow job technique, making Daniel squirm as he got his cock sucked. Bentley than rimmed his hole, and damn, does Daniel have a perfect ass. I know he said he is mostly a Top, but I really want to see a cock sliding in and out of his perfect butt. Fingers crossed! They 69-suck for a bit, then Daniel dives into Bentley's hole with is tongue. Like a good Top, he really knows how to toss a salad! Daniel straddles Bentley's chest and ramps up to give him a facial. With just a bit on concentration, Daniel shoots cum all over Bentley's face. Daniel moves down to Bentley's cock to encourage him to shoot, and with cum still sprayed on his own face, Bentley busts his nut. Daniel licks up some of the cum, then sucks the rest for Bentley's spent dick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11816kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley Layne & Daniel Greene Serviced

Belus West Newton

Release Year: 2022
Studio: IOMacho
Belus is joined by a gloved hand as he lies down in bed. He has already been stripped to his underwear. Before the Latino gets naked, the gloved hand looks at Belus' cock and his ass. He fucks himself with a large dildo as the hand goes back to his finger. Belus continues to mix hand, sex toys and jerking his self until he reaches the climax and releases all of his cum.
Duration: 33:10
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 980kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 270.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belus

Axel Gives His Dick To Xavier Raw Aiea

Cast: Xavier Ryan ,Axel Kane
Genres: Latino ,Bareback ,Gay
Axel Kane and Xavier Ryan start off with a few laughs but things get heated quick as they make out and Xavier toys with Axel’s nipple, laying him back on the bed and going for that dick. Taking him in his mouth, Xavier works Axel’s cock, swinging his as around for Axel to play with as he slides his lips over Axel’s shaft before sitting on it. Tight ass clenched around Axel’s stiff shaft, Xavier rides him hard before getting pounded doggy style by Axel who pushes Xavier’s face into the bed as he drives his cock deeper. Axel’s balls slap against Xavier’s taint as he gets fucked, Axel pulling Xavier to the edge of the bed and dominating that hole as Xavier takes it all like a good boy. Holding Xavier’s legs apart Axel rams his dick deeper, taking Xavier however he wants him and fucking him hard and fast, flipping him onto all fours to take him doggy style next. Xavier moans as his hole gets stuffed full of Axel’s dick, that raw cock splitting him open until both these studs are shooting their load, leaving Xavier dripping with cum.
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2420kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 356.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Axel Gives His Dick To Xavier Raw

Bentley Layne & Peyton Reynolds Serviced Slate Run

Cast: Peyton Reynolds ,Bentley Layne
Genres: Build Average ,Chest Hairy ,Hair ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Cock Hung ,Cock Uncut ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Ethnicity White Guys
When Peyton underestimated his ability to handle a larger butt-plug during his solo, I myself underestimated his ability to suck cock. He stated that he really liked to service guys, so I had them start with him blowing Bentley. And boy, did he jump right away to deep-throat action right away! I was impressed! He was in piggy heaven for sure. This time out we started with a larger butt-plug, and that kept him aroused and submissive. Bentley slid it in to his hairy ass, teasing him a bit before pushing it in. Peyton wanted a facial as well. Bentley jerked to feed him his own load, but Peyton beats him to it, jerking his own load out first. Bentley is the master of cumming on command, so he jerked his cock in overdrive to catch-up. Despite shooting his own load, Peyton was still hungry for his cum, and eagerly slurped-up Bentley's cum!
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11828kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley Layne & Peyton Reynolds Serviced

Under vol.18 Prohibited - Platinum Label Hepler

Release Year: 2006
Studio: KO Company, Secret Film
Genres: Asian, Teens, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, BlowJob, HandJob, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
発情した少年たちが求めるのはあな� �のカラダ・・・。
よりリアルなハメ撮りを追求する18禁 シリーズ、究極の決定版!
男優を極力排除し、モデルのフェラ� �・あえぎ・吐息までをも漏らさず捉� ��る臨場感溢れるカメラワーク・本気 ならではのガン掘りされながらの先� �りしたたる勃起自然と発せられる淫� ��の数々。
貪欲に快楽を求める美少年たちとの� �々しいを疑似体験。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:22:59
Video: 496x368, DivX 5, 1142kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under vol.18 Prohibited - Platinum Label

Ass Destroyers Hebbronville

Studio: Evil Angel
Nacho Vidal moves into directing male-on-male gay sex, in a similar vein to Face Fuckers, his 2006 GayVN Award Winner for Best Specialty Release. Hot and hung Brazilian and Spanish dudes live out edgy anal encounters from which there is no escape. Muscular Latino men dominate each other, bending their slave boys over and probing tight asses with dildos, shaving their buttcheeks, and indulging in breath play and choking, before getting down to raw assfucking. Nacho's scenes evoke thrilling fantasies of rough trade, sexual dread and hard-edged danger on the mean gay streets.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:57:33
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Destroyers

CreamPie Fiesta New Goshen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bareback Latinoz
Cast: Agustin, Estaban, Felipe, Manny, Maximo, Ramiro
Genres: Twinks, Latino, Bareback, Anal, Oral, Rimming, Cream Pie, Masturbation, Cumshots
Manny is a sexy young Latin bottom, who craves big raw cock up his skinny ass. This is your opportunity to look in on his bareback sexual encounters with five hot Latino tops, who take great pleasure in pumping their cum into this boy's hungry hole. We enjoy some fantastic close-ups of the raw anal action, where the only thing missing is the smell of these horny Latinos fucking. Manny knows what he wants and never has to beg, but often likes to tease. It just gets these horny Latin boys all that much more worked up and wanting his ass. Grab the best seat in the house and take pleasure in all of the cock sucking, ass rimming, bareback fucking, cum shooting action this series has to offer.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:48:21
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CreamPie Fiesta

Время генерации страницы 0.12140 секунды с 9 запросами