View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 06:57 AM   #181
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Teo Solo Pickens

Cast: Teo
Genres: Theme Solo ,Build Lean ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact
Video language: English
I don't care what your tastes are, Teo is one extremely beautiful guy. He's spent his teen years surrounded by hot guys with ripplin muscles, and one of his buddies shook him and said "Dude, you can't eat a cake every night for dinner!" So he started hitting the gym hard and is still unsure about his new found physique, which I think is fantastic. Teo has an amazing smile, and a fun"go for it!"attitude. He seems totally secure in the video, but I assure you, he was worried the entire time he wasn't gonna be liked by you all. I guess what I am trying to say is, he wants YOU guys to think he is hot. He is eager to please you and wants to be your favorite guy on the site. I think he could be too. He's just about one of the nicest sexiest guys I have met. His best friend works for another big site, and I think Teo had so much fun, he is talking his buddy into coming down and doing a scene with him. I am certain Teo will become one of your faves!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5822kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 578.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teo Solo

Dan Broughton, Mark Coxx Prescott

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Viktor Rom, Teddy Torres
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Uncut.
Our power top Viktor Rom is back this week to meet the American hairy stud Teddy Torres and delight him with his huge latin cock. When it comes to bottoming Teddy is a real nasty mate that loves to cope with big tools and to have some macho alpha pounding his hot ass. After meeting Viktor he’ll have just what he deserves! Teddy first kneels down to orally serve Viktor’s massime cock, as always hard like a stone. Then it’s time for Viktor to lick and try the taste of the American hairy hole. Soon after our Latin top gives Teddy a hardcore fuck, starting first doggy style and then moving and penetrating him at his own liking. Teddy reaches his climax and delivers a thick load all over his chest while Viktor fucks him wildly and then open his mouth to receive his milky reward!
Duration: 26:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Broughton, Mark Coxx

Ryan Parks Jerking Off His Dick Gravity

Cast: Ryan Parks
Genres: Latino ,Bareback ,Gay
Ryan Parks is our new guy in the studio, and this broke straight boy is ready to bare it all to the camera in his solo debut. Nervous and excited, he handles it well as he stays calm and strips down for us, showing us his hair chest, lean body and tattoos until the last article of clothing is on the floor…except for those boxers. But those will come off too as he reclines on the couch, teasing himself through the thin fabric until his cock is hard and ready to come out and play. Wrapping his long fingers around his naked dick, he strokes himself slowly, moaning as he muscles tighten and his hips thrust forward as he strokes his sensitive member. Standing up, he puts that hot body on display as he continues to pleasure himself, his big dick sliding effortlessly in and out of his fist, but when he gets closer to cumming he sits back down on the couch and strokes out a nice load of hot jizz!
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 321.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Parks Jerking Off His Dick

Jordan Long El Indio

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Jordan Long
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Even those guys who have sex with women and consider themselves completely normal, sometimes think about how it is, to feel the elastic member in the ass. These guys decided to cross this barrier and figure out what's what ...
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4732kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 617.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan Long

Dominic, Princeton Price, Jacob and Michael Stax - 720p Elizabeth City

Cast: Dominic, Princeton Price, Michael Stax, Jacob Stax
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Foursome, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Twink.
The twins never hold back and this time they are all in taking turns fucking Dominic and Princeton. Princeton can't tell either one apart but he loves those big cocks buried deep in his eager ass. Dominic and Princeton are seeing double as the twins stuff their massive cocks deep into their throats. Michael and Jacob love to make them gag and they love to pound hard and deep. Dominic gets his hair pulled back while Princeton gets choked. The energy sadly comes to an intense climax as every one ball are about to explode. Lucky for Dominic he gets to have all the cum shot all over his face as the Stax unleash a machine gun style of cum all over his face with Princeton following up with shotgun blasts of his creamy jizz. Enjoy!
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2745kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 923.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominic, Princeton Price, Jacob and Michael Stax - 720p

Casey Everett Ligonier

Cast: Casey Everett
Anal tornado! It is so named the process recorded on this video clip. These guys have sex so actively and passionately that they can be compared with the natural elements ...
Duration: 28:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 608.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Everett

Rickey Silver Matamoros

Cast: Rickey Silver
Beautiful sex handsome guys with big dicks. One of them had long wanted to sleep with his friend, but did not dare to tell him about it until he realized that his friend was giving him attention ...
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4606kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 672.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rickey Silver

Время генерации страницы 0.14635 секунды с 9 запросами