Old 02-15-2022, 05:41 AM   #215
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bryan & Dante: Edge Tuskegee

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bryan, Dante
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
When I listened to Dante talk about bondage role playing, I knew he would get off to being tied-up and made to do things.
But when he came in to do his solo and possibly a Serviced video, I felt like I was baiting and switching him by changing gears from Serviced to an Edge video. So for this one, I keep my clothes on. I didn't want to push his limits too far.
Dante liked the idea of a little cock tease and normally I use a flimsy shoe string to tie the guys up. He wanted it as real as it could get.
When we initially talked about him doing more gigs, he said he would likely be up for anything but bottoming. I really like his Italian vibe and want him to be versatile. So I really focused on trying to show him his ass didn't have to be off limits.
Pretty certain that he enjoyed the whole Edge experience and will be back for more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Dante: Edge

Caleb & Skylar Sheep Ranch

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Caleb Strong, Skylar West
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bodybuilder, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Piersing, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink.
Caleb and Skylar are sitting out in the LA sun talking about what they are going to do for their uing scene. Both admit to each other that they like it rough. So it is decided. Caleb is going to manhandle, use and abuse Skylar into submission. They start ripping clothes off outside, and I have to make sure to get them in the studio before they start having sex right then and there. Inside the studio, they attack each other. They let out all of their built up sexual aggression on each other. They are pulling hair, slapping asses and kissing hard. Caleb gets his dick sucked first, but they are so into each other, they keep going back and forth taking turns sucking each other. Next Caleb slams Skylar down into the couch and rims the fuck out of his ass. Then he fucks him relentlessly from behind. Next he grabs Skylar and flips him over with his legs in the air and fucks him in a pile driver position. Then Skylar sits on his dick and starts to ride him. But this is not enough control for Caleb. He picks up Skylar with him inside of him and starts slamming into him up against the wall. Finally he flips him over and fucks him from behind until Skylar shoots cum onto the floor. Then Caleb flops down and jizzes all over Skylar. Skylar licks up every last drop. The room smells like sex and everyone is covered in sweat. These two know how to give us a show.
Duration: 20:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3334kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 509.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caleb & Skylar

Marine , Navy Foristell

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Rob Steel, Cole Tucker, Alex Wilcox, Reed Parker, Anthony Cox, Frank Taylor, Kris DeFerr, Scott Matthews
Genres: Intergenerational, Military, Muscles, Safe Sex, Uniforms
Top guns Cole Tucker and Rob Steel hardline this star-studded cast of hot military studs. From barroom lust to scorching bedroom secrets, director Paul Barresi brings you his latest odyssey into the forbidden world of some of the hottest, All American men in uniform. Starring military Cole, with some of the hunkiest hard-bodies ever to put on a pair of fatigues, all bolstered by an erotic musical score by Grammy-nominated Dennis Walker. This is sure to fulfill your deepest military fantasies.
Duration: 1:21:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1729kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marine , Navy

Boots and Saddles Poston

Release Year: 1980
Studio: P.M. Productions, Cream of the Crop Video, French Connection
Cast: Jack Wrangler, Scorpio, Adam DeHaven, Joe Ryder, Shawn Gregory, Roy Garrett, Chris Street
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Muscle, Romance, Vintage
After being picked up by Scorpio, Joe discovers that he is in for a frightening experience because of the kinky sex practices of this neo-Nazi leather hunk. Super hung cowboy, J. Wrangler,es to the rescue just in time, The action is hot, horny and non-stop, as every sexual deviation is probed and explored. Be very careful who you pick up!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:41
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1756kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 896.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boots and Saddles

RandyBlue Dallas Evans & Xander Scott - 720p Rodessa

Dallas Evans has become quite the fuckbeast. His body is amazing and you just want to run your fingers down the crease between his rock hard pecs, along his chiseled abs and finally wrapping your hands around his thick piece of meat. He was so hot with Nicco, and that gym scene with Christian is still getting compliments, so when Xander Scott asked me about him I know it was time to put these two hotties together. You can just imagine them as horny frat guys with all that college muscle and big hard cocks building up all that sexual tension until they couldn’t hold it any longer. Once these two are together they are practically ripping the clothes off of each other. Xander engulfs Dallas’ dick like he just can’t get enough and Dallas gets so turned on that he just has to have some of Xander, so they form a really hot sixty-nine. Then Dallas can’t wait to tap that bubble butt of Xander’s so he flips him over and rams his hard cock right in Xander’s hungry hole. Really hot hardcore action from these two Randy Blue favorites.
Duration: 20:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3319kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 506.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RandyBlue Dallas Evans & Xander Scott - 720p

Back In Town (Andre Donovan, Adam Ramzi) Deming

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Andre Donovan, Adam Ramzi
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Interracial, Hairy, Rimming
Video language: English
Nathaniel Arnold (Adam Ramzi) is back in his hometown for his funeral. The place is steeped in memories for him, and many of those memories include Tony Lyons (Andre Donovan).
Duration: 48:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4293kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back In Town (Andre Donovan, Adam Ramzi)

Kostas' Friends Assawoman

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Ikarus Entertainment
Cast: Anton Elsinski, Janos Balczik, Giovanni Lucca, Anatol Borinski, Boris Varga, Andras Csortan, Gino Ferrara
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Muscles, Bareback, Rimming, Cumshot
In a superb villa high above the cliffs of a Greek island lives Kostas, a watch . He tells the erotic tales of all the many guest who have visited the house. Anton (a Russian) and his young Italian lover Gino - on the island for the first time - soon discover their lustful feelings for each other.
Outside the gardener is watering the plants. It just happens that some water hits Janos who is sunbathing on the terrace. As a punishment he fucks the gardener until they shoot their huge white loads on their suntanned bodies.
On a white terrace high above the deep blue sea Giovanni enjoys the sun. Yet he won't stay alone for a long time. Boris takes his chance and turns Giovanni on. As hot as loaded guns they make love in all possible positions. After an intense fuck they both cum, and the sun is the only witness (apart from Kostas, of course).
Meanwhile Janos is taking a shower inside. He enjoys the soapy water and he treats every inch of his his well-shaped body with hands. The white milky juice rins slowly down the beautiful body of this Adonis.
Together with a local guy Giovanni tries riding along the beach where he is expected by his friend Andras. The two guys are real horny, and on the way back up to the house they make love in the rocky landscape.
Anton and Janos have be real close during this holiday. Anton seduces Janos with some melon, yet this is only the start to a passionate loveplay. With his quick tongue Janos exposes Anton's huge hole and fills it finally with his hard cock. Exhausted and topped with cream they sink into their arms. But they both know this is not goodbye forever ...
Format: avini
Duration: 1:35:49
Video: 480x352, DivX 5, 903kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 696.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kostas' Friends

Время генерации страницы 0.10638 секунды с 9 запросами