View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 05:44 AM   #65
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Antonio & Vance Raw Hedgesville

Cast: Antonio ,Vance
Genres: Sex Act Anal Sex Fucking ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Build Hairy ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Blond
Video language: English
I thought it would be interesting to put hairy Vance with shaved-up Antonio.Antonio likes to bottom, and Vance definitely likes to top and be a little bossy.So it turned out to be a good match-up, even though I think Antonio was a bit nervous his first time being filmed. They both made lots of noise. A bit of dirty talking to spice things up! Antonio was so loud that hewas blowing the mics out a bit. He was WAY into it!Antonio tried to ride Vance's cock, and I don't think they both achieved a good rhythm. Vance's dick kept popping out, but hey, we get to see a lot of inserts!As for the ending, I don't think I have ever seen Vance nut as much as he did today!What's cool, but you can't tell, is Antonio drops his legs to nut and after a minute or two ramps up and shoots, all while Vance's cum is sticky in his ass.Normally if the guys don't shoot at the same time, we do a little clean-up, (I know you have seen dried cum when both models clearly didn't nut at about the same time!). But not Antonio. I think he got off the cum oozing around and it totally made him nut all that much faster!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 789.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio & Vance Raw

Brutal Ajax part 2 Just Outta Jail Lake Elsinore

Release Year: 2014
Studio: MachoFucker
Cast: Ajax
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Hunks, Latino, Muscles, Huge Dick, Deep Throat, Tattoos
Ajax truly looks like the ruff, hardened Prison Thug he has become. And as many Ex-Cons he was in need of cash and boi-pussy. He knew that we could offer him both.
Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5784kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 690.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Ajax part 2 Just Outta Jail

LatinBoyz - Sandro Eland

Young guy Sandro masturbates his big, fat cock on the leather couch.
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4588kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LatinBoyz - Sandro

Davin & Sebastian Serviced Saginaw

Cast: Sebastian ,Davin
Genres: Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Build Lean ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact
I can't believe I passed up sucking on this amazing cock (Hmmm..maybe an Edge video?) but I knew a lot of vids with me doing the deed were in the queue. Sebastian was available to do the Servicing. I figured he would have a problem sucking such a big cock. He basically only could get the head in his mouth. Any more and he gagged-and not in a good way! If you watched Davin jack-off, you may have noticed his reverse-hand technique that basically squeezes his head in an 'away' motion. Ironically, Sebastian's skill level suited his jack-offstyle, and once we even had to stop 'cuz he thought he was getting close. Davin has a wee bit of dirty talk goin' on, which Sebastian always seem to get into. Davin's dick never seems to get fully hard, and he insists that that seems to be the most it gets hard, well, he said fucking DOES seem to wake it up a bit more. He is willing to fuck a dude. Not sure which of my team of guys would be willing to take his fat cockon. Davin says he has a gay buddy that wants to do it for 'free' - just for a chance to finally sit on his big piece of meat. I may take him on it. Free is always good!
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 467.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Davin & Sebastian Serviced

Barebacking in Rio Waldron

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Street Corner Studios, Oh Man! Studios
Cast: Alan Williams, Alex Junior, Bruno Stygmata, Denys, Douglas Torres, Mateus Axel, Poax Lenehan, Robert Lambertini, Sandro Bullock, Thiago ACTORS:ro
Genres: latinos, rimming, anal, oral gay sex without condoms
Barebacking in Rio begins as Thiago is just hanging out in his house, waiting for the action toe to him, and does it ever! Robert shows up and the two don't waste a minute. Mateus and Sandro meet on the street and do some catching up before Sandro invites Mateus back to see his new apartment. While approving the new pad, Mateus has other things on his mind. Douglas, after having fallen on hard times, resorts to robbing houses. He breaks in to Dennys house, while Dennys is relaxing in his hot tub. ''Hard'' times of a different nature ensues. Muscular hard body Poax is having problems taking the wheel off his van and injures his hand in the process. Aplete stranger, Alex, passes by and tries to help out. Having no luck with the wheel, Poax doesn't realize his luck is about to change with this nice helpful stranger. Bruno is late and Alan, while watching a movie on his bed, calls him up wondering what the delay is. Bruno says he'll be there soon, but Alan gets tired waiting and falls asleep. Finally Bruno arrives, with a bottle of wine in hand. But if he thinks just a bottle of wine will do the trick, he has another thing cumming!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:16
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1523kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barebacking in Rio

Iziz, Andy Star Gibson Island

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Iziz, Andy Star
Genres: Brazilian, Latino, Anal,Oral Sex, Masturbation, Deep Throat, FaceFucking, Jockstrap, Cumshots, Tattoos, Big Dicks
Powerbottom Andy Star notices handsome Iziz at the playground. He "accidentally" dropped his hoodie and attracted the hunky guy attention. But Iziz exactly knew what's on Andy's mind. And he didn't disappoint our little Star. Iziz fucked him well and leisurely.
Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 664.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iziz, Andy Star

Koldo and Ronny Donetsk

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Koldo Goran, Ronny
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
It is our pleasure this week to bring you a very hot video with our little power bottom Ronny and our young mate Koldo Goran. We must say that it has been the hottest video we have yet had the pleasure of filming. Koldo nearly broke Ronny’s tight little ass. This is sexual chemistry at its best. They are both totally into this hot fuck and you can see it in each movement that they make. We didn’t know the acrobatic side of our kinky Ronny until now. You just watch and enjoy!
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4810kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 749.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Koldo and Ronny

Время генерации страницы 0.05479 секунды с 9 запросами