All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Chastity fart tease and sissy sex denial

Chastity fart tease and sissy sex denial

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Femdom, Crossdresser, Farting, Bbw, Amateur
Description:
Watch and download Chastity fart tease and sissy sex denial by Pastel Goddess. My sissy cuck's locked up clitty is being kept on a tight leash while I subject him to a ruthless degradation session. The verbal is very harsh as I tower over him and insult his shortcomings in height, dick size and inability to satisfy women. I'm a whole head taller than him as I grind my big BBW ass against his stomach and chest and he tries to argue that any woman would be interested in kneeling down as far as I have to just to touch his gross and micro dick. I decide to fart all over his dick just to nail in my point that it is repulsive and useless, only good to soak up farts and never enter a woman's body. I laugh as I grind up and down his tiny body, demonstrating just how futile it would be for him to even dream of being a real man.

Then I push him to the ground and make him worship my ass and inhale my farts through his nose. This is one of my gassiest clips as I keep gassing him out to the point of exhaustion.

File name: Chastity fart tease and sissy sex denial
File size: 205 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 23 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:
Chastity fart tease and sissy sex denial
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10980 секунды с 9 запросами