View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 11:53 AM   #1144
Strahuil22

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Strahuil22 Непонятно, что и думать...

The Out Of Towner (1987)

Alt. title: Unersattliches Verlangen (Videorama 52 052)

Year of production: 1987
Genre: Classic, Feature, Blonde, Brunette, Busty, Anal, Facial, Blowjob, Swallow, Interracial, Lesbian, Big Cock, Big Natural Tits, Hairy, Pussy Licking
Duration: 01:12:26
Language: English

Director: Bob Chinn
Studio: CDI Home Video / Cinderella Classics
Starring: Angel Kelly, Barbie Doll, Sade (Credited: Ebony Parks), Frank James, Jesse Eastern, Keisha, Ron Jeremy, Samantha Strong,

Description: At one point during this video, Samantha Strong has her cool luscious legs draped over Frank James' lap. If ever a scene begged, cried and, demanded sex, it was this one. I'm yelling at the top of my lungs like I'm at some sporting event: "Go, go! Do it, do it! Put her away, Frank!" Only Frank doesn't do it. He leaves runners stranded in scoring position.
That's my overall opinion about the storyline for The Out Of Towner. It kind of dies on third. Samantha plays a visiting kissin' cousin to James. She doesn't do a lot of kissin', but she does a lot of bendin' over. James dresses her up like a boy so his girlfriend Sade won't get jealous. Then it seems like the whole neighborhood drops in to play wham Sam thank you mam. Strong puts in her complimentary sex performance then slinks off before the video is over, apparently to keep her next shooting date. The supporting cast, especially Keisha and Angel Kelly throw in a few nice turns. There's tons of good, erotic fun stuff, but the storyline itself is putrid and paltry.

Scene Breakdowns:
Scene 1. Sade, Frank James
Scene 2. Angel Kelly, Jesse Eastern
Scene 3. Keisha, Samantha Strong
Scene 4. Barbie Doll, Ron Jeremy
Scene 5. Samantha Strong, Jesse Eastern
Scene 6. Keisha, Ron Jeremy
Scene 7. Barbie Doll, Frank James

Quality of video: VHSRip
Video format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 640x480 29.97fps 1840kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps