View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 04:25 AM   #2101
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen October 2004

18eighteen October 2004

So, how long have you been wearing braces? "Too long! I hate 'em and I can't wait to get 'em off. I think they make me look like a total geek! Plus, I'm getting real tired of people saying to me, 'Oh, they make you look so cute!' and 'Your teeth will look so nice and straight once you get them off.' Who cares? All I care about right now is guys, and I really want a boyfriend now that school's starting again." How far would you go with a boyfriend? "It all depends on how much I like him, and how much he wanted to teach me. Like, I've heard that a guy really likes it when a girl sucks his cock. But since I've never done that before, I'd wanna make sure that I was doing it right, so he'd have to tell me how good I was doing." Do you play with your toy often? "More than I probably should, but it sure does help me get off when I'm horny. I think it's good practice, too, for when I do go all the way. I know it's not at all like a real cock, but at least my cunny is getting used to something going up it bigger than just my finger!"

Photos:1200x794
Number pics: 69
Type: JPG
File size: 23 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actors: Cleo

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/ed6479e256b8d
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19186 секунды с 9 запросами