Old 02-16-2022, 06:14 AM   #26
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bareback Butt Shots vol.5 Accoville

Release Year: 2007
Studio: ThreshHold Media
Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Kink, Butt Play, Oral, Anal, Cumshots, Pissing, Rimming
It's been said: The right tools for the right job. It's also been said: Bend over and take it. Frat paddle handles, pliers off your dad's tool rack, surgical devises or just a good, old fashioned jizz covered dick. From the guys who brought you The Cum Suckers Series, this collection of hot, bareback highlights has a multitude of hard cocksing on eager butt-holes, only to go back in for more. Whether shooting into a cup to drink your own cum cocktail or inserting spunk back into an ass you can go back for seconds, after watching Bareback Butt Suckers you'll believe its better to give and receive.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:49:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Butt Shots vol.5

Bryan & Silas Edge Keiser

Cast: Silas ,Bryan
Genres: Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brunette ,Black ,Sex Act Oral ,Sex Act Ass Eating Rimming
Video language: English
In the coming months, a flow of Edge videos will be coming online. I finally felt creative again, and with Ransom helping out, it is allowing me to do more- well maybe not do more, but get some nicer angle and film a little more interesting.So to kick off the upcoming releases (remember I dish them out slowly so they are special), I thought I would release this video I did with Silas.One of the best things about Silas (other than his Italian good looks, flawless skin, always hard cock, and perfect ass that begs to be fucked) is there is a REALLY raunchy boy hidden inside of him.Which is at odds with how he is in real life. He is a very quiet sort, kinda of shy and reserved. But he has a lot of dark fantasies- from kink, bondage, piss play...you get the idea.I thought we would explore some of those in this Edge video, that originally aired as a bonus scene on one of the Edge DVDs. I had been getting request to see this one online, so I thought it was time to air it, and the timing with newer ones was excellent.The piss play certainly isn't for everyone, but it's fairly 'vanilla' as far as this kind of stuff goes. Though if it bothers you in anyway, you might want to skip this Edge video.Anyway, hope you enjoy this special airing of of Silas's time in the Edge Chair!More to cum as they say. And Stay Tuned until, I dont know, until January The next 3-4 months have some new and different things going on now that I feel a bit more....dirty!The Summer is ending extra hot!
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 561.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Silas Edge

Fuck Me! It's The Bear Police! North Liberty

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Triga Films
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Brand New British Filth Release From Triga. Stolen goods? Petty theft & the scourge of drugs in yer neighbourhood?? The burly Bear bobbies are on the beat and cumming to the rescue nicking all the bad boys and the dirty rotten scallies and giving out some law and order in the best way they know how - a fucking good pounding up their thieving scaly backsides!Forget truncheons and tasers - these beefy cops have got some real weapons down their trousers and they're gonna use them! Not an ASBO in sight mate! Extra Time Version 140 mis approx.
Duration: 2:14:01
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3249kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Me! It's The Bear Police!

Dessert Lower Peach Tree

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
And for Dessert you get...? Sex. For sure. Have a look to that sex hungry restaurant.
Our guest getting just one thing.. good sex on the table in the toilet or in the kitchen.
Have a look and see them all fucking and sucking till the sperm come out from the hard dicks
in fontains. A special extra is an other piss scene.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:34:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4301kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dessert

Javier peep Atakpame

Cast: Javier
Genres: Theme Solo ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Hair Brunette ,Black ,Pubic Hair Trimmed
Javier takes a piss then gives us a nice view of him rubbing one off!
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 572.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Javier peep

Meat Rack Durham

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Dawson, Kurt Kaiser, Shannen Michael, Chris Neal, Joe Sarge, Jeff Grove, Bryan Hanson, Little Joe, Sonny Roberts, Seth Scott
Genres: bareback, oral, anal, cumshots, creampie, group, piss
Meat Rack features some of the hottest men we've ever worked including Shannen Michael, Seth Scott, Bryan Hanson, Kurt Kaiser, "spermDaddy" Joe Sarge, Chris Neal, Little Joe, Jeff Grove, and Dawson. Shot on location on beautiful - and notorious - Fire Island, Meat Rack is unlike anything we've ever produced. What better way to capture the sexual spirit and natural beauty of the island than by watching Treasure Island Media Exclusive Dawson gettin' balled non-stop by the hottest group of big-dicked studs ever, and hungrily taking their white-hot thick loads up his perfect ass ?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:18
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1853kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meat Rack

Rough N Ready Indian Valley

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Various lads
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Dildo, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Triga's Rough N Ready. Just Released From Triga Films On DVD and Full Film MAC and PC Download. You asked for it And We Did It! Get proper pumped with this British full length filth flick featuring some of our prime British unseen footage that was previously on available on Triga AxXxess. Featuring a selection of these exclusive scenes to keep you and your manhood at its peak! See the Bear PoliceMan off duty and getting his hairy arse pumped like a good dirty slag, 'Suited & Booted Spike' wacking one out for the lads, Watch Mask Lad grunt and groan for England as our filthy cameraman inspects his manhood and amongst others 'Manchester Hard Nut 'Pissed Up Pete' have one too many before showing us whats normally saved for his fit birds pussy! Classic British Filth from Triga and a great taster for the Wank Bank On Triga AxXxess. Enjoy.
Duration: 2:07:13
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough N Ready

Время генерации страницы 0.07972 секунды с 9 запросами