View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 10:36 AM   #618
BBKing

Поблагодарили 25 раз(а) в 25 сообщениях

All my threads

BBKing Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default Bedtime Footjob POV

<!--more-->
Bedtime Footjob POV

Actress name: Mia Nicolette
Date of Birth: February 20, 1999
Studio: Clips4Sale / IWantClips
Tags: blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, brunette, 1080p, shaved.pussy, straight, handjob, cumshot, pov, small.tits, teen, cum.in.mouth, 720p, vaginal.sex, fetish, stockings, amateur, female.domination, footjob, feet, humiliation, socks, skirt, stepdaughter, cuckold, foot.fetish, spit, stepfather, in.bath, smoking, cum.on.feet, chastity, babysitter, crossdressing, small.penis.humiliation, painted.toenails, ignored, sockjob, talking.on.phone, nylon.socks, fishnet.socks, mia.nicolette,

Description: I start out by teasing your cock through your pants with my socked feet, before pulling off one sock and rubbing my bare foot over the bulge in your pants. I take my other sock off, pull down your pants, and use my bare feet and hands to play with your hard cock through your boxers. Once I'm ready, I pull your boxers down and wrap my sexy feet around your cock. Passionately stroking up and down with my perfect arches, I jerk your horny cock in a tight friction laced grip between my wrinkled soles. I grin as I pick up the pace until you're about to explode, then slow back down, leaving your balls swelling in anticipation of a release. Once you've earned it, I grab my lube and drip it all over my feet and your cock, getting you nice and oiled up. In a wet, slippery finale, I tighten the grip on your cock with my perfect little toes, and squeeze out every drop of your man milk for my thirsty feet.

File Name: Bedtime Footjob POV
Duration: 00:13:47
File Size: 1.79 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: mp4
Audio: AAC

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Bedtime Footjob POV.mp4

BBKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04760 секунды с 9 запросами