All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Football Hooligan Stas. Part I Pecos

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RusCapturedBoys
Cast: Stas
Genres: Amateur, Russian, Muscle, BDSM, Spanking
Video language: Russian
Stas was detained by police for taking part in a brawl at a football stadium after the match.
We bought him from the corrupted policeman's to conduct an independent investigation and to find the instigator of the fight.
It is natural that during the interrogation Stas will be subjected to tortures.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 690.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Football Hooligan Stas. Part I

Saxon West and Blake Daniels Maynard

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Saxon West, Blake Daniels
Genres: muscle body, shaven smooth, blond, big thick dick, bareback, oral, rimming, anal
Hot and hung Italian stud Saxon West devours every inch of Blake Daniel's body before making him his personal cocksucker and slam-piece. Blake painfully moans in ecstasy while getting plowed before Saxon makes it rain hot cum on his asshole.
Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 332.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saxon West and Blake Daniels

Dare To Go Bare Hayneville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Next Door Raw
Cast: Tom Faulk, Jonah Marx, Colton Phobos, Brendan Phillips, River Elliott, Johnny Torque, Addison Graham, Dante Martin
Genres: Amateur, Bareback, Anal, Young Men, Muscle, Oral, Blowjob
NEXT DOOR STUDIOS Presents “DARE TO GO BARE”. River Elliott thought he and Tom Faulk had a deal, but things aren't quite working out. Here to collect his money, Tom tells River to go fuck himself. River laughs. "Funny you would put it like that," he says, shoving Tom down onto his couch as he pulls his cock out. As Johnny Torque and Dante Martin wrestle on Dante's bed, Johnny grabs for a pin and insteades up with a handful of Dante's hard cock. The club is popping and the drinks are flowing for the employees of the go-go club but backstage, the real heat is happening, as Brendan Phillips eyes bartender Addi Graham while he grabs his back stock. Noticing Addi's hard on through his short shorts.ing over to meet up for a work out, Jonah Marx happens by Colton Phobos' window only to catch him in bed, legs spread, going to town on himself with a huge dildo up his ass.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:45:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3208kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dare To Go Bare

Bryan & Novak: Edge Oriska

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bryan, Novak
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
My friend who referred Novak to me, kinda kept Novak thinking about doing more. So thanks to my friend who kept Novak informed and interested.
I think he sold Novak on doing more when he mentioned the Edge videos. I have said before that the guys all think the concept is kind of hot, but they seem to miss one important detail...the dreaded fantasy sequences where we try to push the model's limits.
These videos have always been great at slowing showing the guys they can do more, and Novak was the perfect candidate.
Novak and I talked in detail about the shoot and he was a little surprised to find out that it just wasn't sitting in a chair getting a blow job. So I felt like I wouldn't be able to push it too far. In fact I thought it might just be a re-run of his Serviced video.
But, he told me that he was thinking of doing more anyway. His car repairs just kept mounting and he was liking the added income.
So we pushed his boundaries a little bit and he was definitely not as stoic as he was. The boy talks!
And I gotta say, I love making these guys cum. He kept talking to me, letting me know what was working, encouraging me with lots of breathing. I should be tired of making guys nut by now, but it's just amazing and satisfying to be able to make them cum. (Yes I have control issues!)
I hope you guys feel like you are the ones doing the blow job, and a making jock straight boy lose his nut!
Once again, doing an Edge video did the trick. As he was leaving he was saying to me, "Alright sign me up for full on sex!"
Sweet!
Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 723.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Novak: Edge

Roman Todd, Beaux Banks Sutersville

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Roman Todd, Beaux Banks
Genres: Muscles, Blowjob, Anal, Cumshot, Tattoos, Rimming, Boots, Oral, Leather, Beard, Kissing
Video language: English
In a futuristic sex play space, Beaux Banks is horny for dick and when Roman Todd straps him upside down with his legs in the air, Beaux is in complete bliss. Roman gets deep inside Beaux's muscled-up bubble butt with his eager tongue and gets the stud lubed up. The further in Roman goes, the harder his cock gets and soon Beaux is begging for Roman to stick it to him. Roman has every intention of giving Beaux what he wants, but not before the partially restrained hunk chokes on his dick. Beau is happy to suck on Roman's massive cock and takes it like it's the last he'll ever get to suck. Roman can no longer take the anticipation of getting into Beaux's ass and lets him loose to hop on and ride his fat dick. Beaux gets his asshole reamed as he straddles the hung stud below him and begs for his hole to get plugged even deeper. Roman wants more control over the hole on top of him and bends him over to fuck him from behind. He plows away on Beaux's stretched out ass until he pulls out and busts a nut all over Beaux's smooth, round cheeks. With his back drenched in cum, Beaux rolls over and jerks his cock until he relieves himself of any sexual tension that was left in his hard, panting body.
Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6522kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roman Todd, Beaux Banks

Vol. 1 Slut Bangers Vladikavkaz

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Raw Fuck Club, Dark Alley Media
Cast: Dark Alley Media Slut Bangers
Genres: Interracial, Muscle, Hunks, Cum Swallowing, Threesomes
In Slut Bangers, the first collection of action packed scenes from Raw Fuck Club, five favorite little raw whores get what they need from big-dicked stallions.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:39
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1995kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vol. 1 Slut Bangers

Push, Pull, Squat, Thrust New Albin

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Fetish Force, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Leo Forte, Trenton Ducati, Preston Steel, Jeof Pierson, Adam Kim, Brian Bonds, Cal Skye, Tom Wolfe
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle, Dildos, Hairy, Punishment, Fetish: Foot Worship, Spitting, Uncut Cocks, Rough Sex, Tattoos, Rimming, Master-Slave
The air in this fetish gym is saturated with pheromones. Smell them! The devious mind of director Tony Buff offers up some uncharted territory as he shows a new take on athletic fetishism in Push, Pull, Squat, Thrust. This intense fetish workout puts these studs' routines to the test. Tongues swathe the convex and concave curves of the male torso when scruffy blond Tom Wolfe tangles with preppy Cal Skye in the gym. There, the pain of squeezing out one extra rep is sexually rewarded. Next, two young horn-dogs working out and you see the separate bondage fantasies about each other playing out in their heads and then they indulge in each other. Soft rope meets hard flesh when Adam Kim and Jeof Pier secretly vent their lust and their cum. Then јber-sexy, muscle stud Trenton Ducati takes a fuck on the wild side when he lets Preston Steel initiate him into the sport of foot worship. These studs enliven a classic foot fetish scenario with a big dildo in between the foot fuck and the real fuck. Finally, Master Leo Forte administers a three-part les in submission to Brian Bonds, who gets face-fucked, foot-fucked and caned, his tears substituting for jism in the final reel. These fetish studs will have you pushing, pulling, squatting and thrusting until you bust your nut.
Duration: 2:05:20
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Push, Pull, Squat, Thrust

Время генерации страницы 0.04234 секунды с 9 запросами