Old 02-18-2022, 06:33 AM   #277
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Vintage Bareback Hairy Muscle Daddy Pt. vol.2 Millville

Release Year: 1979
Studio: Lavender Lounge
Genres: Compilation, Anal, Oral, Outdoor Sex, Solo, Bears, Daddies, Muscle, Vintage
Rare pre-condom hardcore "lost footage" from the 1970's, first time on DVD. Manly, blue collar butch dies with hairy chest and furry butts fucking without restraint. Construction workers, backroom orgy, older with younger , muscles, fur, and hardcore anal sex. Cum watch these sexy studs blow a stiff cock, and then get their asses reamed. Everything you could want in a DVD is right here!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 967kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vintage Bareback Hairy Muscle Daddy Pt. vol.2

Derek Atlas Solo Bonnots Mill

Cast: Derek Atlas
Genres: Theme Solo ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Build Hairy ,Cock Hung ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact ,Ethnicity White Guys
Video language: English
Derek is a full-time fashion and muscle fitness model, and has been making the rounds doing some adult work. At the time of filming he had only done a couple solos, but no real guy-on-guy...on camera.But he agreed to receive head, so next week we get to see this big muscle stud get some seriously good Servicing. This week, you get to see a ChaosMen "take" on a masturbatory skills. So if you are a fan of Derek's and have been waiting to see him on ChaosMen, or he is totally new to you, either way, you will enjoy how amazing he is at showing his body to us.This is one seriously hot dude.Can't wait to see him sit on someone's face! ;-)
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5920kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 815.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek Atlas Solo

Antonio Miracle ,Hugo Arenas ,Alberto Esposito Maiden Rock

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Antonio Miracle ,Hugo Arenas ,Alberto Esposito
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Camshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
On a bright and beautiful summer day in Barcelona three masculine men come together to indulge their desire for gluttonous sex. Antonio, Hugo and Alberto enter the room and immediately begin stripping away their clothes, each revealing his hefty piece of meat. Alberto has been salivating long enough and drops to his knees to worship his friend’s cocks. The sensation of those huge pieces of flesh filling his mouth and the aroma of man funk deep in their pubic hair drives Alberto wild with desire to swallow every centimeter of those huge cocks. Antonio and Hugo are impressed with Alberto’s voracity for cock that they treat him to both of their cocks fucking his mouth at the same time. Alberto is ready to feel some of those hot lips on his cock and they guys move into a linked chain of cock suckers. Now that his cock is slicked up with spit, Alberto rams his raw cock deep into Antonio’s tight ass as Antonio and Hugo 69 each other. Alberto has gotten carried away with pleasure that he creams Antonio’s ass with his cum inside and out. Not wasting a drop of his cum, Alberto felches his load from Antonio’s tight, wet ass. Antonio feels the need to be fucked again yet yearns to fuck as well. So his buddies line up and Hugo plunges his huge, raw cock deep inside of Antonio’s wet hole as Antonio shoves his bare cock into Alberto’s hot ass. The feeling of fucking and being fucked simultaneously has pushed Antonio over the edge of desire and showers Alberto’s hairy ass with his cum then proceeds to continue to fuck him with his cum drenched cock. Hugo continues to feed his cock to Antonio until he explodes his thick load and lets his fat cock come to rest inside of Antonio’s dripping hole.
Duration: 25:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 482.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio Miracle ,Hugo Arenas ,Alberto Esposito

Micky Mackenzie Van Vleck

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HardKinks
Cast: Micky Mackenzie
Genres: Gays BDSM, Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal
Unusual sex of two young guys. One of them gives a blowjob to his friend. After that, they take a huge plastic member and tuck into each other's ass. They stick it in their ass at the same time.
Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 969.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Micky Mackenzie

Austin , Kai Klickitat

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Austin & Kai
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bodybuilder, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piersing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Kai Madison is overpowered by the beefy Austin Wolf and then fucked into oblivion.
Duration: 21:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3385kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 553.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Austin , Kai

Phanatsy Sex Bowmansville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Hard Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 38 hot guys in 18 Hardcore-Scenes, 6hours action
38 hot and horny guys in 6 hours full of bareback boy action? And this all in one box?
The Phantasy Box by Roy Costa servs you with tons of sperm, spitting, sperm sucking,
bareback sex and big fucking dicks. Get 18 XXX hardcore scenes and great boy sex."
Duration: 5:55:52
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1615kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phanatsy Sex

Brad Tears Greg Up - Angry Fuck Naze

Release Year: 2013
Studio: MuscleMatt
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Muscle, Masked, Pissing, Hardcore, Threesome, Domination
Another Boss and Brad Night to Remember...This picks up where #87, Part 1 left off. When I told Greg that next time he had to service Brad’s big dick, which was something he was anxious to do. But this night turned out to be quite a night, reality adult filming and an authentic back story you can never get from a script.
Another Mission to Accomplish...When I sat down to put together all the footage and write the description on #88 Grandma’s House Part 2, I thought.. “Where the hell do I start and where the hell do I end!” Another Boss and Brad excursion that played out only like a Boss and Brad excursion ever could. Much like #64-1 and 64-2 Men on a mission, Brad and I got ourselves into a scene where I had to do some quick thinking and use some Boss fast talkin to pull this one off. I did the talking, set the mission and Brad was locked on target to carry it out, nothing was going to stop him not even Greg’s moods and mind changes. Watch the 4 minute trailer and watch the entire movie sure to be another block buster and another among many most watched, most talked about Muscle Mafia films!
Can Men Use Tampons?...When I shot Greg for the first time during his wake up call of 66-1 and 66-2 he wanted me to fuck him in the second scene, nah I wasn’t into it. Then when Brad and I took a road trip to feed Greg another Boss load #87 Grandma’s House Part 1, he wanted me to fuck him then, nahh wasn’t into it. So in the months following my twice rejected suggestions to fuck him Greg was being really bitchy and spiteful right up to the night we were driving down there to shoot this; maybe he was having his period who knows?
The Boss Works Magic and Greg’s Grammie and Pop-pop were there in spirt...I know Brad better than he knows himself, remember I created this monster so I had to keep myself cool that night. If Brad knew I was pissed off, it would piss him off and you don’t want to piss off 270 pounds and nearly 7 feet of solid muscle So watch and listen carefully how I handle this night and how I get both Brad and Greg through what could have been a really bad night. All in all we had a good time, had some laughs and accomplished another mission. I kept the conversations light, interesting and funny to pull us through. Greg even put his spiteful snarky behavior aside long enough to give us a tore of what became the unsuspecting star of these films, grandma’s house, a place he inherited after her . The creepy part was it hadn’t been changed in 30 years, photographs that were at least 20 years old were still around the house including a board Greg made in junior high school wood shop that was carved with “Love you grammie and pop-pop” so are you getting the same feeling we got yet, yeah what a night!
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 48:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 576.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brad Tears Greg Up - Angry Fuck

Время генерации страницы 0.03148 секунды с 9 запросами