View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 06:50 AM   #21
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Aries Solo Watts

Cast: Aries
Genres: Theme Solo ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brunette ,Black ,Chest Smooth ,Shaved ,Pubic Hair Trimmed
Video language: English
Wow! Aries is the perfect guy to start the New Year with!He is 23, former military, and likes both boys and girls. Aries seems to be more interested in girls right now. I of course want to see if we can change that!Aries clearly likes to smile, loves to laugh, and just has some amazing energy. That energy is also sexual. He likes to show-off and be appreciated, and seems eager to get it on with a guy on film.When messing around with dudes, he has tried bottoming, but has found it a bit painful. He admits that the guy that he tried it with was even more endowed than him. With his amazing cock, I don't think I will push him to get his ass up in the air anytime soon. I have plenty of bottoms he can play with!Today however he gives us an amazing solo, and next week you get to see him sitting in the Edge chair with Gavin Sevin working him over!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5932kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 651.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aries Solo

Spencer Solo Convoy

Cast: Spencer
Genres: Theme Solo ,Build Lean ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Pubic Hair Intact ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brunette ,Black
Surprise!I thought I toss you guys a new bone on Tuesday!Well you can't deny Spencer has "Military" written all over him. I don't get too many military dudes in my neck of the woods, so I thought fans of the jarhead look would like a change of pace.Despite several long letters and phone calls, Spencer really didn't have a clear idea of what he was doing. I think he was taken aback all the equipment and the general setup. He basically thought he would just sit down and rub one off, take his check and be done in 5 minutes.So it was a little challenging to get a bit of theater out of him, but he does fine once he hits his groove.Nice cumshot on this one!
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 448.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spencer Solo

Corey Vergas, Antu Burghos & Vincent Landi Liestal

Release Year: 2022
Studio: MilitaryDick
When young soldier Vincent Landi wakes up in the middle of the night with a huge boner, he decides to wake his fellow soldier Antu Burghos and ask him to suck his cock! Antu quietly agrees and opens wide!
Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4096kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corey Vergas, Antu Burghos & Vincent Landi

Tyger Tales Somoto

Confined to their quarters, these horny military guys find sexual outlets to pass the time. But the the seargent intrudes an whips out his massive meat only to become a big pain in the ass. Non-stop sex were pent up beefy guys realize their only need, big hard cocks!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:54
Video: 528x384, XviD, 1059kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyger Tales

Время генерации страницы 0.07400 секунды с 9 запросами