View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 06:01 PM   #9525
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bittersweet Therapy Chapter Pt 5 Mc Intosh

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Garter Belt ,Gloves ,Latex ,Legs ,Orgasms ,Pantyhose
Video language: English
Having analyzed Christina's dreams, Dr. Emily decides to show her the "playroom" which has a large inclined table on it. Christina can't resist, climbs on the table, and put her wrists in the straps. Emily pushes a button, and the straps come down, trapping Christina on the table. She struggles as Emily explains that this is a whole new therapy. She has decided that Christina's fantasies should be made real, and prescribes some seriously tight bondage. She begins to turn the wheel at the top of the table, and Christina soon realizes that Emily has lured her on to a stretching rack. Emily doesn't listen to Christina's pleas and stretches her out very tight. She then gags her and brings her to orgasm with a vibrator.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 449.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bittersweet Therapy Chapter Pt 5

Black Cat - Onscreen Tie Literberry

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Blonde ,Catsuit ,Crotch Rope ,Gloves ,On-Screen Tying
While Kendra was out for my birthday party, we decided we would do a shoot (I mean, why not, right?). So I thought a nice white rope on black catsuit thing, would be cool. I haven't done one in awhile. I also thought folks might like to see the actual rigging process from beginning to end. It's a long process. Someone asked me how long it takes to tie one of my bondages the other day. I told her around 20-30 minutes. I was right. This one took around 30 minutes. Mainly because it actually required white a lot of tensioning. I wanted to make sure it looked right. For those that are new here, or have never actually watched me tie, I really don't have a complete picture of where the ropes are going to go when I start. I have an idea, but the actual path they take, that is a mystery until it happens. That is another reason, why this sort of thing takes as long as it does. I hope you enjoy the ride.
Duration: 24:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 907.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Cat - Onscreen Tie

Kendra James - Girded South Fork

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Blonde ,Catsuit ,Crotch Rope ,Gloves ,Multi-Vibrator ,Orgasms
I did a scene with Kendra recently, where I tied a vibrator to her, and then put her in a sort of ball. She was able to push herself up to alleviate the vibrator's effect for a short time. I thought... you know, that is cheating. So I decided this time, I wasn't going to have that be an option. I pulled out the red slab I made for my Batgirl production, and tied her on her side, to the point where she couldn't really move at all. She was firmly stuck. Then a vibrator was added and Kendra was literally beside herself. How many times did she come? I honestly couldn't keep track, but she was utterly helpless, her squirms and struggles, made for some seriously sexy bondage... enjoy.
Duration: 17:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps

File size: 646.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Girded

Wenonas Challenge The Rock

Bored Wenona challenges Paige to what she thinks to be an easy win, an arm wrestle. Paige agrees just to get Wenona to leaver her alone. Wenona sets the challenge; best 2 of 3 wins. The loser must submit for a full 24 hours... Wenona assumes she will be the victor considering she spends all her free time working on her muscles. Wenona was wrong...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 794.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenonas Challenge

O-girl and Batgirl the Perfect Bait - Ch2 Ejin Qi

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Ball Gag ,Batgirl ,Boots ,Brunette ,Catsuit ,Cosplay
After coming to save O-girl from Catwoman’s vibro-slab and being gassed in episode 1 (Video #1044), Batgirl and O-girl awaken to find themselves tied back to back, with vibrators tied tightly in their crotches. Both girls realize that the gas has done something to them. It didn’t just knock them out, it has transformed them into sex dolls. They can’t get free, but that isn’t their main concern. Their main concern is coming as much as they can. They are insatiable. Luckily for our two super , the vibrators are tied in the right spot and they really don’t have a choice but to come. Eventually, once they are both sensitive, they take turns holding the others vibrator to give them the maximum orgasm. The only question is now, with them unable to escape. Can their thirst for pleasure be extinguished?
Duration: 6:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4575kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: O-girl and Batgirl the Perfect Bait - Ch2

Double Your Pleasure Moraga

Cast: Emily Marilyn
Genres: Brunette ,Dominatrix ,Elbows Together ,Foot Fetish ,Girl / Girl
Emily Marilyn is bound for Kendra's amusement. There's little protest as Kendra rubs herself all over Emily's shiny sleek latex. Soon enough you can hear how turned on these two are. They are just begging each other to cum. They've set up a monitor just so they can watch each other get off. 2 girls need 2 vibrators right? Kendra straddles Emily forcing her down as she gets both of them off at the same time. It's been a while since Emily has had the hitachi on her and she gets super sensitive really fast. No worries though, Kendra knows just what Emily really likes and takes off her shoes. She rubs her nylon feet all over Emily and sticks them in her mouth. Ecstasy! Apparently Emily does have one orgasm left in her. Once she is untied, her and Kendra have another double orgasm! They've lost count of the number of times each has cum but Emily's swollen pussy sure knows!
Duration: 24:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3530kbps

File size: 678.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Your Pleasure

Mina Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie (2018) Nimitz

Mina wears her slick black Pvc Bodysuit and stockings, and is tightly gagged and hogtied on camera.
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mina Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie (2018)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09255 секунды с 9 запросами