View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 06:30 AM   #313
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Slave Boy West Alexander

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots, Shower, Masked/Unmasked
Video language: English
It can be tricky separating the humanity from your property. You see a sweet set of eyes, an adorable face, and a small, tight body and you can forget sometimes that this isn’t a person. At least, not in the way we think of people.
Austin makes me very happy and I care for him deeply, but it would be irresponsible for me to confuse those feelings. He is my property. Bought and paid for. I own him and he is mine. And while soft, sweet sex is nice, I need to remind him (and myself) what our relationship is.
To this end, there are certain rules. One, when we’re eating, I eat first. He serves me, watches me eat, and takes my plate away. After this, he’s then allowed to be fed. Another rule is that he cannot speak unless I speak to him first. And even then, I explicitly have to ask for a response. But one that I think is most helpful is sleeping arrangements. I have my bed, warm and big. But Austin? I’ve been provided a cage for him to sleep him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Boy

Tim Kruger fucks Santiago Rodriguez Jacob

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Tim Kruger, Santiago Rodriguez
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hands Free Cumshot, Interracial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Older/Younger, Rimming, Uncut
You're stuck at home. It's hard but we got you covered. Escape reality with one of the hottest scenes Tim ever shot! Santiago Rodriguez definitely knows how to treat a massive raw cock. He was so delighted to have his hole flooded by Tim's legendary cock. Santiago was so turned on, he came while getting bred without touching himself. First time it ever happened to him! And don't miss one hell of a delicious cum cream pie at the end. All the nasty stuff you'll need to get your head out of it. Enjoy
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
Audio: 326kbps

File size: 747.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Kruger fucks Santiago Rodriguez

Leo Forte Tag Team Cripple Creek

Release Year: 2021
Cast: August Alexander, Leo Forte, Sean Duran
Genres: Anal, Oral, Sperm, Big Muscle Guys, Black Guys, Hairy Guys, Interracial Sex, Latino Guys, Tattoos, Threeway Sex, Uncut Guys, Xl Hung Guys
Leo Forte's dreams come true when August Alexander and Sean Duran decide it's time to use his hole as their own personal cum dumpster. Leo's magical pussy makes it hard for both of them not to blow their loads immediately upon entry so they take turns on him until they both can't hold back unloading in and on his hole.
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 428.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leo Forte Tag Team

Eros Garcia and Ryan Ross - Bareback Maplesville

His arms, revealing the well-worked muscles beneath his boyish appearance.
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 467.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eros Garcia and Ryan Ross - Bareback

Dan Broughton, Mark Coxx Mansfield

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Viktor Rom, Teddy Torres
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Uncut.
Our power top Viktor Rom is back this week to meet the American hairy stud Teddy Torres and delight him with his huge latin cock. When it comes to bottoming Teddy is a real nasty mate that loves to cope with big tools and to have some macho alpha pounding his hot ass. After meeting Viktor he’ll have just what he deserves! Teddy first kneels down to orally serve Viktor’s massime cock, as always hard like a stone. Then it’s time for Viktor to lick and try the taste of the American hairy hole. Soon after our Latin top gives Teddy a hardcore fuck, starting first doggy style and then moving and penetrating him at his own liking. Teddy reaches his climax and delivers a thick load all over his chest while Viktor fucks him wildly and then open his mouth to receive his milky reward!
Duration: 26:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Broughton, Mark Coxx

Brent Corrigan, Ian Greene Pageton

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ItsGonnaHurt
Cast: Brent Corrigan, Ian Greene
Genres: Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal
The larger the member, the greater the pleasure. I must admit this is ironic logic, but this guy shows not only his huge cock, but also the masterstroke of its use ...
Duration: 26:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 584.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brent Corrigan, Ian Greene

Gored Porto Alegre

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Rafael Carreras, Rafael Alencar, Tico Martin, Trey Rexx, Andrew Rubio, Mario Ortiz, Rick Gonzales, Ivan Andros, David Scott, Kent Larson
Genres: Orgies, Latinos, Muscles, Rimming, Safe Sex
Studio's 2000 ever-brilliant director John Travis brings you his most ambitious f ** kfest to date with Gored! For anyone who's ever shot a load at the thought of being impaled on a matador's cocke Studio 2000 exclusives, Spanish sex gods Rafael Alencar and Rafael Carreras in a guaranteed to be classic bullfighting epicbining the color and flavor of old Mexico with some of the most blazingly hot powerhouse f ** king, mammoth dick deep-throating, expert asslicking, and fingerbanging ever caught on film.
Duration: 1:29:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gored

Время генерации страницы 0.04548 секунды с 9 запросами