Old 02-19-2022, 06:32 AM   #319
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Face Full Of Feet Palafrugell

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Danny Boss, Deacon Hunter, Zac Johnson
Genres: Blowjob, Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Hairy, Moaning, Muscles, Threesome, Cumshot, Dirty Socks, White Socks, Bare Feet, Foot, Footfetish, Scally, Tattoos, Smooth
Video language: English
The orgy of gay football players was in full swing, they were in the locker room near the lockers on the floor, they settled on the floor and caressed each other's penises and moaned, preparing for penetration.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10739kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Full Of Feet

Cruising park Shenzhen

Release Year: 2012
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Rocco XXL, Jessy, Milan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Piersing, Rimming
Three guys, including Rocco XXL, were cruising in a park at night. The two studs Rocco and Jessy took care of Milan's amazing ass and filled him up before cramming him....
Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 362.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruising park

Alejandro Torres and Armond Rizzo Efland

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Alejandro Torres, Armond Rizzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Asian, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Interracial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
What’s better than being woken up by the kisses of a hung friend all over the body and the ass? It is just what happened to the sweet bottom Armond Rizzo this morning, when our horny power top Alejandro Torres got into the bedroom, finding the perfect ass of Armond in front of his lustful eyes. Encouraged by the moans of pleasure of the American boy, Alejandro works the hungry asshole with his tongue for long time, and tastes it like it was an ice cream. Right after our two mates begin a bareback ride that leaves Armond exhausted and covered with cum all over his body! Now you can sleep better Armond!
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 472.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alejandro Torres and Armond Rizzo

Bryan & Phenix: Edge Pagosa Springs

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bryan, Phenix
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
If you have been following along, my main goal for these Edge videos were to find something that uptight straight guys could get intro'd into the world of gay sex. The blindfold and audio emerses them and they sit back and get serviced.
The fantasy sequences sprinkled in also forces them to push their limits, and they realize that "Hey, that wasnt so bad" and then I can talk them in to doing even more.
Then I ran in to some gay guys who wanted to do it, and I found those were a lot more fun for me, cuz I didn't feel like I was having to worry so much about "how they were feeling or if they were freaked out". Even some (ok, maybe 3 guys) of the straight models with bodies of work elsewhere were contacting me asking if they could do one. Apparently there is a bit of a buzz about them.
So I think I will mix it up. Work with the scaredy cats who need something to "edge" them into more work, and toss in a few experienced guys so that I won't have nagging worries while I film that the model may run from the studio.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 684.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Phenix: Edge

Kayden Gray & Allen King Holland

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King, Kayden Gray
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Facial, Kissing
This is the kind of scene that i love to watch an athletic man with a huge white cock fuck hard over a cute and hungry bottom and that is exactly what i get when i put these two together; Allen was wishing meet to Kayden Gray and when they do, it´s just an amazing quemistry around.
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1626kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 297.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kayden Gray & Allen King

Triga Films Skinheads School of Hard Cocks Norlina

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Uncredited
Genres: Muscle, Uniform, Anal, Oral, Threesome
When burly teacher Mr. Jones' back is turned the bad lads are getting in each others faces and each others pants too. Up to more than mischief these boys fuck each others arses on teacher's desk and spunk all over his blackboard!
Duration: 1:43:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Films Skinheads School of Hard Cocks

Ryan Rose, Skyy Knox Florence

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ItsGonnaHurt
Cast: Ryan Rose, Skyy Knox
Genres: Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal
Handsome muscular guy sex at home. A good video for lovers of romance and a beautiful male body. What can we say about the size of the penis of these guys, they certainly will not leave anyone indifferent ...
Duration: 40:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 890.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Rose, Skyy Knox

Время генерации страницы 0.03850 секунды с 9 запросами